Neighborhood watch captain kills black teen - doesn't get arrested

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
There is a New Video out of Zimmerman being detained. I can't tell if he has injuries or not because it's from a distance. I didn't see the cut on the back of his head or a bloody, broken nose but like I said it's from a distance.

Just wanted to share this news.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4484765 said:
abc_trayvon_martin_nt_120313_wg.jpg

Awful funny how the media keeps using that old photo of him.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
StevenOtero;4484767 said:

Awful funny how the media keeps using that old photo of him.

I don't know there are perfectly fine photos of Trayvon as he was older.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
It's just sad how people let the media make their own opinions for them.

You have to gather all of the factual data for yourself, and make your own conclusions.

Stop being a follower.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
StevenOtero;4484778 said:

You have to gather all of the factual data for yourself, and make your own conclusions.

Stop being a follower.

And yet you followed others in posting that media image with a fake image of Trayvon. Or are you going to pretend you knew it was fake all along?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score

Stop being a follower.

The last photo is a fake and has been reported to be so, but I do agree that they should stop using his 13 yr old picture if they are comparing it to the today adult (current) picture of Zimmerman. That is agenda all the way.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
TheCount;4484790 said:
And yet you followed others in posting that media image with a fake image of Trayvon. Or are you going to pretend you knew it was fake all along?

Make sure you draw your conclusion first before the user is allowed to reply and clear it up.

That is always important, I know.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Stop being a follower.

From my point of view there is no signs of the serious types of injuries in the Video that would make Zimmerman fear for his life. His head is bald and I don't see any stitches on the back of his head.

I COULD be wrong, I'm giving my view on what I think see. There's no blood on Zimmerman's shirt if he shot Trayvon while Trayvon was on top of him bashing his head and punching in his face while Zimmerman shot him.

With the Video I'm stating my opinions like we all have been doing through out this thread.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas;4484796 said:
Make sure you draw your conclusion first before the user is allowed to reply and clear it up.

That is always important, I know.

ROFL!!!!!!

that's gonna leave a mark.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Romo_To_Dez;4484798 said:
From my point of view there is no signs of the serious types of injuries in the Video that would make Zimmerman fear for his life. His head is bald and I don't see any stitches on the back of his head.

I COULD be wrong, I'm giving my view on what I think see. There's no blood on Zimmerman's shirt if he shot Trayvon while Trayvon was on top of him bashing his head and punching in his face while Zimmerman shot him.

With the Video I'm stating my opinions like we all have been doing through out this thread.

yea and a couple of days ago you were upset at the lack of process. : )

all good man. you're doing fine at stating your views. not sure about the nose. likely cleaned up by medics at the incident. but when he walks in and you see behind, there is a darker spot towards the top of his head.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4484798 said:

Can I ask what is so important for you to Dick Tracy all of this to get your conclusions before the investigation is even half way through?

Is it really necessary for you to feel certain your opinion is the winning conclusion?

I just find it odd that you would spend so much time obsessing over things that aren't privy to you.

Maybe I am see it wrong and if so I apologize, but you have been like a crazy justin bieber fan with this case.

We don't KNOW YET...is patience that much to ask for, really?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dallas;4484802 said:
Can I ask what is so important for you to Dick Tracy all of this to get your conclusions before the investigation is even half way through?

Is it really necessary for you to feel certain your opinion is the winning conclusion?

I just find it odd that you would spend so much time obsessing over things that aren't privy to you.

Maybe I am see it wrong and if so I apologize, but you have been like a crazy justin bieber fan with this case.

We don't KNOW YET...is patience that much to ask for, really?

I said that I could be wrong. I'm just stating my views.

This case is important to me? Yes because no matter what a Young Man had died and I want to know all of the answers. Maybe Zimmerman will go free, maybe he won't.

How insulting for you to compare me to the Justin Bieber fan base. :p:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
iceberg;4484801 said:
yea and a couple of days ago you were upset at the lack of process. : )

all good man. you're doing fine at stating your views. not sure about the nose. likely cleaned up by medics at the incident. but when he walks in and you see behind, there is a darker spot towards the top of his head.

That could be a bruise. Is it serious enough for someone to fear for their life? Who knows.

We shall see.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4484809 said:
I said that I could be wrong. I'm just stating my views.

This case is important to me? Yes because no matter what a Young Man had died and I want to know all of the answers. Maybe Zimmerman will go free, maybe he won't.

How insulting for you to compare me to the Justin Bieber fan base. :p:

Im just teasing you about the JB. Sorry! :p:

It's frustrating to everyone. I think we all want the proper things to take place. It's terrible this young man is dead. My thoughts are that if its proven Zimmerman is shown to be the aggressor and ultimately responsible in the jury's eyes, then I hope they throw the book at him for years.

Regardless, Zimmermans life is ruined one way or the other. I can't imagine going through this.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
http://www.komonews.com/news/nation...no-sign-of-injury-on-Zimmerman-144735535.html

on this link, there is a still shot of Zimmerman handcuffed and being lead by SPD and you could see that there is no blood on his shirt. If Zimmerman was on his back on the ground with Martin on top of him and Zimmerman was able to get a shot off, I would think there would be blood splattered all over his shirt, but front of his shirt appears to be very clean.