Neighborhood watch captain kills black teen - doesn't get arrested

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
zrinkill;4484493 said:
Never said he did ...... I was talking about the riot and looting mindset.

:laugh2: Definitely never said that. But this goes back to what we were talking bout earlier.

I know I was speaking more about those who have commented on the suspensions to justify Zimmerman's killing of Trayvon, like the Suspensions prove that he was a awful person.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;4484482 said:
You guys make it sound like every time someone is acquitted in a controversial case, they are assassinated. How's Casey Anthony doing? You'd think she'd have been killed by now, right? Or is it just black people that can't control themselves?

Casey Anthony got away with killing her child, a crime this country's screwed up moral compass will deem far less severe than a "white-hispanic" getting away with "racist" manslaughter.

This shooting has been deemed an attack on black America.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
zrinkill;4484518 said:
It will make my day when I hear about her lying dead in a gutter.

I can't say I take any joy out of it. I'm one who does believe in the death penalty but I don't take joy in it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Doomsday101;4484524 said:
I can't say I take any joy out of it. I'm one who does believe in the death penalty but I don't take joy in it.

Normally I would not ....... but I make an exception for someone who murders their own child.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4484494 said:
Zimmerman had been getting Death threats are they all from Black People? I don't know.

Zimmerman is in fear for his life according to his friend.

Doomsday101;4484496 said:
No, not at all but in some cases people do have to be concerned with their safety. Casey Anthony being one and Zimmerman does have a 10,000 bounty on his head. If they determine he is innocent I don't think I would continue to live in Florida.

You don't think Casey Anthony received death threats? Hell, I'm sure Mike D'Antoni has gotten a few from disgruntled Knicks fans.

The idea that the people that are stupid enough to do something like that represent the majority of black america is preposterous. The idea that the idiots that have sent him one are themselves murderers and have any intent on following through is nearly as outlandish.

People say and do stupid things when they are emotionally involved in a situation. There's no roving band of black mercenaries looking to collect a $10,000 bounty even if some militant bafoon claims there is one.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4484509 said:
Casey Anthony got away with killing her child, a crime this country's screwed up moral compass will deem far less severe than a "white-hispanic" getting away with "racist" manslaughter.

I'm not interested in discussing that case, I only mentioned it up because it was the first thing that came to mind when discussing a recent case that made national headlines and brought emotions out of everyone.

How would you know what the attack has been deemed? There is no "Black America Newsletter" that tells every black person what to be upset about that day. You're buying into the media hype while denouncing it in the same breath. You should know better.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
TheCount;4484529 said:
You don't think Casey Anthony received death threats? Hell, I'm sure Mike D'Antoni has gotten a few from disgruntled Knicks fans.

The idea that the people that are stupid enough to do something like that represent the majority of black america is preposterous. The idea that the idiots that have sent him one are themselves murderers and have any intent on following through is nearly as outlandish.

People say and do stupid things when they are emotionally involved in a situation. There's no roving band of black mercenaries looking to collect a $10,000 bounty even if some militant bafoon claims there is one.

Sorry I think there are enough bent people out there who even if they thought the 10,000 was legit would do it. You think Zimmerman is going to remain where he is? You are very navie.

If he is found innocent I would not be suprised to see riots that make the LA riots look small.

Fact is high profiled people are the ones fanning these flames and it is alright they can say what they choose but other pays the price.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;4484534 said:
How would you know what the attack has been deemed? There is no "Black America Newsletter" that tells every black person what to be upset about that day.

I'm denouncing the media BECAUSE they are acting as the "Black America Newsletter", making sure everyone knows just how upset black people should be about this. And it's working.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Doomsday101;4484538 said:
Sorry I think there are enough bent people out there who even if they thought the 10,000 was legit would do it. You think Zimmerman is going to remain where he is? You are very navie.

Whether or not Zimmerman feels safe staying at his current residence does not mean "black people" are coming to kill him. It means he's been involved in a controversial national story, people have moved for less.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4484544 said:
I'm denouncing the media BECAUSE they are acting as the "Black America Newsletter", making sure everyone knows just how upset black people should be about this. And it's working.

That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. You have no idea how inflammatory and condescending that sounds. You are effectively saying black Ameircans are too stupid to process the news and make up their own minds on these issues, and furthermore that they are so inherently violent that if the media says shoot, they will line up to do so. Just think about what you're saying, I'm not even trying to be rude. Actually think about what that sounds like.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;4484554 said:
That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. You have no idea how inflammatory and condescending that sounds. You are effectively saying black Ameircans are too stupid to process the news and make up their own minds on these issues, and furthermore that they are so inherently violent that if the media says shoot, they will line up to do so. Just think about what you're saying, I'm not even trying to be rude. Actually think about what that sounds like.

It says no more about black Americans than it does anyone else here, we are a country full of media lemmings who are told what to think about everything from sports to politics. Just look at how many ignorant sports fans buy into whatever ESPN tells them, or how many republicans and democrats eat up Fox and MSNBC respectively.

And it's not as if black Americans are the only ones saying this is a crime against black America. America has a whole has deemed it as such.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
TheCount;4484550 said:
Whether or not Zimmerman feels safe staying at his current residence does not mean "black people" are coming to kill him. It means he's been involved in a controversial national story, people have moved for less.

All black people? No of course not are there some? Sure there are there are member of the Black Panthers who would have no problem doing it.

Believe what you choose but yes there will be people who have no problem killing rival gang members who would not give a 2nd thought to killing Zimmerman if the oppertunity presents itself. I don't where you been living

Doomsday101

Reaction score
TheCount;4484554 said:

I would not say that but it was the fanning of the flames after the King verdict that caused riots. Instead of standing up and calming people down there were many so called leader who fanned those flames and many who justified the riots

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4484509 said:

the casey anthony case is one HUGE reason the SPD will not let the media run with this.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Doomsday101;4484387 said:
I saw that but I would say if this was a black on black crime or a white on white the media would not have made a big deal. I hate to say it but there are killings every day in the US senseless that never make the national news.

This sparks ratings and even the political people know this and have interjected their own views, they have held hearings on Hate crime over this yet this is a case under investigation. That is jumping the gun and why because it was brought to light as a white on black crime

I think the media would make a big deal out of it no matter what if a 17 year old kid was killed by a man and there were no charges filed and no arrests made.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4484430 said:
And if a black person kills him out of revenge, I'll be very curious to see what kind of national response that gets.

Just kidding, I already know. The "he deserved it" crowd would be alarmingly massive.

Just like the "she deserved it" crowd would be alarmingly massive if someone were to whack Casey Anthony.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4484558 said:
It says no more about black Americans than it does anyone else here, we are a country full of media lemmings who are told what to think about everything from sports to politics. Just look at how many ignorant sports fans buy into whatever ESPN tells them, or how many republicans and democrats eat up Fox and MSNBC respectively.

And it's not as if black Americans are the only ones saying this is a crime against black America. America has a whole has deemed it as such.

You're really, really stretching really far on this one, and it's making you come off like an ***.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Do the teens who looted the score think they are helping with the profiling issues? :rolleyes:

I'm sure that Trayvon's parents would want people to loot stores in "Protest" over their sons death.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4484714 said:
Do the teens who looted the score think they are helping with the profiling issues? :rolleyes:

I'm sure that Trayvon's parents would want people to loot stores in "Protest" over their sons death.

There are dumb people everywhere.