New 1 WR

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's great to see T-Will displaying such intense mojo for a change.

Here's hoping we'll all be seeing some more of it in the future. :)

Not so sure what got into him to be so dynamic. I'd just like more.

Last edited:

links18

Reaction score
When you force the ball to Dez on low percentage plays, he will disappoint you. Put him in a position to win some battles and he is what he is--a good receiver. Butler showed today why he has a hard time moving up the depth chart.

Verdict

Reaction score
Really almost everyone looked good at receiver today. Dez had his usual poor catch percentage, but that's not a new phenomenon. Williams was 9 for 9. Beas 4 for 6.

Dez pulled the average catch rate down, but that has become the norm.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
When TWill sees a CB, S, and buzzing LB down in and down out let me know. As Romo pointed out, Dak still hasn't figured out how to throw Dez a ball he could highpoint.
Dak is a spectacular QB, but that’s not in his repertoire at the moment. Yet we keep calling those types of plays a half dozen times a game and the amateur analysts blame Dez.

Silverstar

Reaction score
I'd like to see more of Noah Brown going forward.

He's got 1 catch for 13 yards against the Cards.

Who has to be inactive for him to play? I'm not sure, but I'd like to see more playing time for this kid.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Dak is a spectacular QB, but that’s not in his repertoire at the moment. Yet we keep calling those types of plays a half dozen times a game and the amateur analysts blame Dez.
My thoughts exactly. For whatever reason, Dak and Dez just don't have a whole lot of chemistry together yet. It will come sooner or later.