Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I think last week fooled us. But I think we need to look at the roster and understand that this team is lacking depth at certain positions and tried to fill it in with cheap unproven, or over the hill players.

Brooks and Tolbert are JAGs, I am not sure Brooks would play for any other team but Dallas.

The defense has not fixed the problems that had last year. There is no pass rush outside Micah and if a team commits to stopping him there is no one else to put pressure on the QB. The run defense is only marginally improved over last year.

On offense, we have no running game and that puts a lot of pressure on receivers like Tolbert and Brooks because CeeDee is going to see a lot of attention and Cooks is a limited #2 at best.

Finally, to think that a rookie like Carson could come in and take the place of an all-pro like Bland is just folly.

I think Dallas is going to have games like this one all season long. Their weaknesses along the DL, and the inability to threaten defenses with a running game are going to open them up to some big offensive outputs against them.
That's on you for getting so easily fooled. You should have known better

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Im not worried
We got Dak and CD and Diggs
Lets pay Micah at half time

This is what happens when you pay top dollar for mediocrity
Yep. When you fail upwards these are the results - more failure. This time in the form of the worst defensive first half in team history.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Do we have enough bacon left to win the game?
We’re in a real deep hole but we score on them. Dak and our offense won’t give up. It’s going to come down to our defense forcing some turnovers and making stops. The defense always folds every time we get punched in the mouth. I said after last weeks game I still didn’t trust the defense.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The offense is on pace for 32 points. That is a good offensive game that should win 90% of the time. If you need to score over 70 win in the NFL you are not winning in the NFL.
These people are not appreciators of nuance or context.

Xeven

Reaction score
Don’t think any magical adjustments can save our D. Just getting man handled.

Jipper

Reaction score
What’s the likelihood the saints score more than Aubrey’s longest field goal today??

Status
Not open for further replies.