Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I don't know if I've ever felt so low about the Cowboys. Every year, I take slings and arrows for pulling for a team that I will never see win. I see the drama in the offseason. Stevie Wonder can see the flaring weaknesses. Yet, nothing changes. The media hates us, and I couldn't be more... frustrated? Yet, I had no expectations entering the season, and we're lower than that. Nothing will ever change.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I’m absolutely convinced the team tips run plays somehow. Teams consistently run blitz when we’re running and bail out when passing.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We should be going after somebody like the Saints OC as head coach this off-season, but we all know Jerry will want some retread like Belicheck or promote Zimmer.
If we were getting thrashed by another team you would be wanting to go after their OC and head coach. Some of you can’t stop living in the moment. :rolleyes:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You cant be serious, "Ok Offense Score every play because the defense decided to break a franchise record for scores givin up in the first half"...your not this dumb..you dont have an NFL defense if the other team scores every drive...
Don't sell him short.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How ANYONE is commenting on the offense is just .... ridiculous to me.

The D gives up 5 TDs on 5 Drives, for 35 1st Half Points, most in Cowboys History mind you, and you want to suggest the offense is to blame?

Wow.
:facepalm:
Exactly!!

BigD5

Reaction score
Yes down 19 points. Now is a great time for HB dives and establish the running game

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
3 first half FG's isnt good enough, poor efficiency coming back to bite us this week, its was good enough against the Browns.

Offense could have gotten more TDs. But as I said, not many teams in the NFL are going to win games with their defense giving up 35 points in one half. That is a difficult task for even the best of QBs and offenses to overcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.