Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Reaction score
Um when you are the highest paid player you need to score as many as it takes, that a TD every time down the field. Don't like it, then take less money and get yourself some good players on both sides of the ball. What Dallas has is a mediocre QB, one number 1 WR that can't pass it to himself, and a bunch of has beens/never were players on the cheap.
Again that is not how it works. 32 points on average puts you as the best offense in football. Now maybe you are arguing that every single QB in the NFL should take less, because again averaging 32 points is about as good as you are going to get, but they are not going to so that argument will go nowhere fast.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Brandin Cooks was a 1000 yd receiver everywhere hes been. For 60 mil you better elevate your players. You're not getting all pros at every position.
And we got him because he was cheap, because he's no longer that player. That is what we do. Cooks isn't bad, but the Texans didn't want him anymore because he's not the same dominant player he was.

starfan1

Reaction score
Refs should have flagged twice and were obvious calls. They were on receiver early and no flag. Shot to the head on Lamb with no call. This is just ugly even without refs helping. Is there some kind of point spread that pays even more.
Agree with a few missed calls but the shot lamb looked legit and in the chest

snadler

Reaction score
Dak has not been great and losing ferguson hurt, but when the defense has given up 6 td’s it don’t matter who the QB is folks

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Welcome to the club. My wife just walked in and saw the score and was like "Eek". Then she looked at me, "you don't seem mad". Yeah, because my give a BEEP isn't here anymore.

Well, I mean, Jerry's comments got me closer than I'd want to admit to ditching. I won't ditch this team. I just may stop caring all together, but then, how is that any fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.