Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Defense is going to have to re-direct and focus on the run and forget about the pass rush, this is the first STEP. May have to go to a 3-4 scheme.

dmark1

Reaction score
This team sucks. Jerry sucks.

Go Chiefs! At least they have Dallas roots.

Jerry do us a favor. Move back to Little Rock you POS hillbilly and take your suck *** team with you.

Rename them the Little Rock Losers.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
All my blame going to the Jones family. Zimmer essentially giving the same group that we know had holes that they tried to fill in training camp.

lsg13

Reaction score
Game on the line and Dak forces to our 3rd string tight end in double coverage. This dude is a moron. Put Cooper rush in
You are not taking the highest paid player in NFL history out of the game for Rush... that would make them look stupid... Not that they need any help.

mmohican29

Reaction score
How is it Lamb goes for 90 in a half all the time and that's it.

And I like Dowdle but this is the least dynamic RB room in the NFL.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What's there to enjoy? We won't win anything. And we will get bullied by the haters and media, while Jerry counts his money.
Enjoy it for what it is, a game....if it makes you miserable, don't put yourself through it. Fans like that are the ones that keep lining Jerry's pockets. Keep whining, but keep coming back

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I was born in 92, so I never got to experience that. All I know is this. And it's painful and depressing. And knowing that we as fans will get bullied by the media and such, and nothing will change.
Dude, it’s sports. It’s not that serious.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
This is a tough one but it's just part of being a Cowboy fan. Never giving up on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.