New Springsteen Album

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AbeBeta;2617888 said:
What sounds fun to you sounds really depressing to me. 20,000 old guys who are still drawing Eddie on their notebooks.

But at least Iron Maiden's Bruce can sing and doesn't sound like he has a throat full of marbles or look like he is having a bowl movement while singing.:laugh2:

Sorry...gotta defend the maiden and I don't care for the springsteen, possibly one of the most overrated singers in music IMO.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2617945 said:
Sorry...gotta defend the maiden and I don't care for the springsteen, possibly one of the most overrated singers in music IMO.

Oh, he's not a great or even good singer. But he's a hell of a songwriter. But all my favorite singers can't sing.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2617945 said:
But at least Iron Maiden's Bruce can sing and doesn't sound like he has a throat full of marbles or look like he is having a bowl movement while singing.:laugh2:

In 30 years I've never heard anybody say he was a great singer...so I'm a little lost on the overrated bit. Care to explain how you can consider someone being overrated in something noone ever considered him good at in the first place?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AbeBeta;2617982 said:
Oh, he's not a great or even good singer. But he's a hell of a songwriter. But all my favorite singers can't sing.

Yeah he is a good song writer...so was dillon and I can't stand to hear him sing.:D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jackrussell;2617996 said:
In 30 years I've never heard anybody say he was a great singer...so I'm a little lost on the overrated bit. Care to explain how you can consider someone being overrated in something noone ever considered him good at in the first place?

Replace artist with singer and you catch my drift.

He is a good song writer but a terrible singer and the music is nothing awe inspiring.

Just not a fan of his.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;2617945 said:
:bow: :bow: :bow:

Irons RULE!!!

jackrussell

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2618007 said:
Replace artist with singer and you catch my drift.

He is a good song writer but a terrible singer and the music is nothing awe inspiring.

Just not a fan of his.

Not a problem on the fan part...personal taste is just that. Just like I think Iron Maiden blows...not a fan. Of any of it.

Now if I'm catching your drift, you're saying he's overrated as an artist. Given his body of work, that's laughable.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Jack I am uploading the Halftime show in HD for you.

Its a big file because I left the audio uncompressed and used high bit rate.

But its worth it. i will put up the link when it is done later.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

jackrussell

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2618793 said:
O VER RA TED clap clap clap clap clap O Ver RA TED

Ah...sure we can.

CLUE LESS CLUE LeSS clap clap clap clap CLUE LESS

Ah...easy enough

jackrussell

Reaction score
theebs;2618657 said:
Jack I am uploading the Halftime show in HD for you.

Its a big file because I left the audio uncompressed and used high bit rate.

But its worth it. i will put up the link when it is done later.

Kewl.

Downloadbale to burn?

Doomsday101

Reaction score

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2618953 said:
Boss of what? bad vocals?

Man you Michael Bolton fans really focus on vocal prowess over content.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AbeBeta;2618981 said:

I imagine you bruce fans are more apt to be bolten fans than us non bruce fans.:laugh2:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2619023 said:
I imagine you bruce fans are more apt to be bolten fans than us non bruce fans.:laugh2:

You know that you long hair types love Bolton and his flowing locks, why else would you all be sporting that rocking thinning on top but still long in back look (also know as the "old man in front, party in back")

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2619223 said:
You know that you long hair types love Bolton and his flowing locks, why else would you all be sporting that rocking thinning on top but still long in back look (also know as the "old man in front, party in back")

You strike me as a pony tail kinda guy. Do you wear it straight down the back or off to the side? That bugs me.

side-ponytail2.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AbeBeta;2619223 said:

The day I get that "thinning" bald spot on top is the day I wind up cutting all my hair off and donating it to locks of love.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2618981 said:

I settle for some real rock and roll over Bruce any day. Does he have some good lyrics yes and if someone else was singing it I might even enjoy it

jackrussell

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2619354 said:
I settle for some real rock and roll over Bruce any day. Does he have some good lyrics yes and if someone else was singing it I might even enjoy it

:rolleyes:

Yeah dude, he's not REAL rock n roll. Puleaze. He sounds fine.

My guess is you have deeper rooted problems with him, and it has nothing to do with music. But that is another Zone, isn't it?