New Springsteen Album

Doomsday101

Reaction score
jackrussell;2619552 said:
:rolleyes:

Yeah dude, he's not REAL rock n roll. Puleaze. He sounds fine.

My guess is you have deeper rooted problems with him, and it has nothing to do with music. But that is another Zone, isn't it?

No I have never been a fan of Springstine :laugh2: If you are well good for you. Don't get into the fortune telling business you’re not that good at it. :lmao2:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan;2620543 said:
Wow, your kinda takin it personally eh? I could care less what he does night in and night out. He did slide into the camera and I am laughin.

He really is taking it personally. Im re-reading some of his comments. WoW!

Its just a message board and people get so BENT over things. :laugh2:

Bruce still sux btw.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Dallas;2620834 said:
He really is taking it personally. Im re-reading some of his comments. WoW!

Its just a message board and people get so BENT over things. :laugh2:

Bruce still sux btw.

And I've re read some also and wow! So many junior high schoolers.

And I'm not bent over anyhting...and have no problem as to what anyone likes or not. But I will point out the wrong points everytime...because it is a message board.

And so do you btw.

jackrussell

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2620564 said:
No I have never been a fan of Springstine :laugh2: If you are well good for you. Don't get into the fortune telling business you’re not that good at it. :lmao2:
Don't need to be a fortune reader...it's transparent the deeper issues you have.

If anyone claims it's not real rock, only one of 2 reasons. Either idiocy or agenda.

More than likely both.

jackrussell

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan;2620543 said:
Wow, your kinda takin it personally eh? I could care less what he does night in and night out. He did slide into the camera and I am laughin.

Why is it when someone responds to a post, it's a personal thing? Must be because you have nothing else.

I was talking of you saying he was acting like a kid...as if he didn't do those things. I understand comprehension may not be your strong suit, but try to keep up.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
jackrussell;2621038 said:
Don't need to be a fortune reader...it's transparent the deeper issues you have.

If anyone claims it's not real rock, only one of 2 reasons. Either idiocy or agenda.

More than likely both.

I claim it because he is not that good, sorry that my taste is not the same as yours. The older he has gotten the worse his voice has become. As for transparent sorry there is nothing transparent here you just can't accept that not everyone thinks Springsteen is some great musician. You like him good for you not everyone share that view point I don't know why that is hard to understand. I’m sure there are things I like that you don’t , does that mean there is an agenda? Give me a break

jackrussell

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2621050 said:
I claim it because he is not that good, sorry that my taste is not the same as yours. The older he has gotten the worse his voice has become. As for transparent sorry there is nothing transparent here you just can't accept that not everyone thinks Springsteen is some great musician. You like him good for you not everyone share that view point I don't know why that is hard to understand. I’m sure there are things I like that you don’t , does that mean there is an agenda? Give me a break

I don't care whether you like him or not. Just pointing out where you are wrong, and you are.

You said it's not 'real' rock n roll. You are wrong. Can't handle the truth, too bad.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2621050 said:

if you dislike him so much why are you posting about him on a message board in a thread where those of us who do like him were just trying to discuss his new album?

Howcome anyone who doesnt like him chimes in this thread actually? If you dont like him fine, are we supposed to not like him now because apparently only your opinion matters?

Actually reading through this thread those of you who have gone out of your way and posted more than once how he sucks and you dont like him come across as D-Bags.

there was somewhere in here a discussion on the new album maybe it can get back to that, or maybe we will get someone elses opinion on why he sucks and how motorhead is better or something.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
jackrussell;2621061 said:
I don't care whether you like him or not. Just pointing out where you are wrong, and you are.

You said it's not 'real' rock n roll. You are wrong. Can't handle the truth, too bad.

I'm wrong because you says so? :lmao2: I can handle it I'm not the one acting like a little girl because your rock hero has been put down. I made a simple statement and you go off like Oh my how dare you slander the boss I think the guy sucks deal with or not that is your problem.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
theebs;2621068 said:
if you dislike him so much why are you posting about him on a message board in a thread where those of us who do like him were just trying to discuss his new album?

Howcome anyone who doesnt like him chimes in this thread actually? If you dont like him fine, are we supposed to not like him now because apparently only your opinion matters?

Actually reading through this thread those of you who have gone out of your way and posted more than once how he sucks and you dont like him come across as D-Bags.

there was somewhere in here a discussion on the new album maybe it can get back to that, or maybe we will get someone elses opinion on why he sucks and how motorhead is better or something.

Open forum? I did not know only the Springsteen fan club could comment. Sorry about that

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2621073 said:
I'm wrong because you says so? :lmao2: I can handle it I'm not the one acting like a little girl because your rock hero has been put down. I made a simple statement and you go off like Oh my how dare you slander the boss I think the guy sucks deal with or not that is your problem.

Actually it is glaringly coming across as your problem? You continue to post in a thread with the only intent to flame and start arguments.

If you dislike him so much why are you wasting your time talking about him on a message board?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
theebs;2621078 said:
Actually it is glaringly coming across as your problem? You continue to post in a thread with the only intent to flame and start arguments.

If you dislike him so much why are you wasting your time talking about him on a message board?

Not really I think this is all a joke to begin with, typing a few words is not much of wasted time and I was not the only one who dare talk poorly about the bass. :laugh2:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2621074 said:
Open forum? I did not know only the Springsteen fan club could comment. Sorry about that

For those of us who like him and the band we were trying to discuss the album and some tour dates.

INstead we get 20 people throwing insults with the only intention being to flame and start the arguments, like you have successfully done.

There are many threads in here of bands that I dont like and I wouldnt post in them because....I dont like the band, but clearly the people in the thread do so I wouldnt want to hijack the thread.

ANd yes it is an open forum. THere are many threads, pick another one then no one has to argue.

This thread kind of is this website in a nutshell, a few people discussing something then turning into a war of who sucks and why and how only one person is right. Its pretty sad.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2621080 said:
Not really I think this is all a joke to begin with, typing a few words is not much of wasted time and I was not the only one who dare talk poorly about the bass. :laugh2:
Thats exactly the point, you came in here with the intent to flame, as did all the other guys and one of them is a moderator here.

You had nothing to add to the discussion on the album, you are just acting like a D-Bag for no other reason than to get the reaction.

So congratulations you and the rest of the he sucks crowd have your reaction.

Is your day now better?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
theebs;2621088 said:
For those of us who like him and the band we were trying to discuss the album and some tour dates.

INstead we get 20 people throwing insults with the only intention being to flame and start the arguments, like you have successfully done.

There are many threads in here of bands that I dont like and I wouldnt post in them because....I dont like the band, but clearly the people in the thread do so I wouldnt want to hijack the thread.

ANd yes it is an open forum. THere are many threads, pick another one then no one has to argue.

This thread kind of is this website in a nutshell, a few people discussing something then turning into a war of who sucks and why and how only one person is right. Its pretty sad.

Why are you responding to me, I have a different view that is all I did not relize this thread was only for those who agreed with each other. Please make that clear next time which threads we must agree on and which ones it is ok to have a different view. You and jack keep calling me out and I'm responding back. yes I feel better knowing that your panties are in a wad over my talking bad about Bruce, my day has been made. LOL

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2621092 said:
Why are you responding to me, I have a different view that is all I did not relize this thread was only for those who agreed with each other. Please make that clear next time which threads we must agree on and which ones it is ok to have a different view. You and jack keep calling me out and I'm responding back

what did your view add to the discussion on the album.

Does HE SUCKS AND HAS ALWAYS SUCKED have a meaning different than it appears.

because the thread started with a couple of us discussing the album and what we did and didnt like about it, it was then hijacked by the he sucks crowd for no reason other than to be an irritant.

You simply could have said He sucks once and left if that is all you intended to tell us it would have been sufficient, instead you continue to say it because you are just looking for the reaction.

So again, he sucks, you got your reaction...so Is your day better now?

My panties are not in a wad at all, I Could care less if you like him or not I am not the president of the fan club I was just trying to discuss the album with people who also like him. You are simply looking for an argument.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
theebs;2621096 said:
what did your view add to the discussion on the album.

Does HE SUCKS AND HAS ALWAYS SUCKED have a meaning different than it appears.

because the thread started with a couple of us discussing the album and what we did and didnt like about it, it was then hijacked by the he sucks crowd for no reason other than to be an irritant.

You simply could have said He sucks once and left if that is all you intended to tell us it would have been sufficient, instead you continue to say it because you are just looking for the reaction.

So again, he sucks, you got your reaction...so Is your day better now?

I was responding back when I was called out by one of you Bruce groupies, you don't have to agree with my opinion or view but after making my orginal comment I would not have said anything more had I not been called out for it. As for my day my day was fine before this and will be after this, really you are the one with the problem I could careless about it but if you call me out then I'll respond.

jackrussell

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2621073 said:

And you've gone off acting like a total ***.

You made an incorrect statement, and you can't handle having it pointed out. How 'bout YOU prove it's not real rock n roll? Can't do it can you. I'd have NO problem proving it is.

And we know how much he pissed on your Wheaties this past fall...just kills you to no end. Get over it.

Again, point out where I cared whether you like him or not. You can't so you're going to deflect it. As I said, very transparent.

Oh...and :laugh1: :lmao2: :laugh2: .

Wow, that does make a post more impressive.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2621106 said:
I was responding back when I was called out by one of you Bruce groupies, you don't have to agree with my opinion or view but after making my orginal comment I would not have said anything more had I not been called out for it. As for my day my day was fine before this and will be after this, really you are the one with the problem I could careless about it but if you call me out then I'll respond.

well mission accomplished. Apparently I am the one with the problem.

I guess trying to discuss the original topic in the thread makes me a person with a problem.

Awesome.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
jackrussell;2621117 said:
And you've gone off acting like a total ***.

You made an incorrect statement, and you can't handle having it pointed out. How 'bout YOU prove it's not real rock n roll? Can't do it can you. I'd have NO problem proving it is.

And we know how much he pissed on your Wheaties this past fall...just kills you to no end. Get over it.

Again, point out where I cared whether you like him or not. You can't so you're going to deflect it. As I said, very transparent.

Oh...and :laugh1: :lmao2: :laugh2: .

Wow, that does make a post more impressive.

How is it incorrect? Music is a form of art and many people disagree on what is good art or bad art. In your view Bruce is a good in mine he is not. All you proved is you can't handle an opposing view