New Star Wars trailer

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Star Wars Battery Commercial - Movie Secrets Reveal. (Be warned for a little tidbit on C3PO)

Duracell Star Wars Commercial Battle for Christmas Morning

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
A little Carrie Fisher appreciation:
570_Carrie-Fisher-talks-getting-in-shape-for-Star-Wars--Episode-VII-return-4196.jpg

carrie_fisher_on_a_magazine_cover-8850.jpg

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Why all the commotion, over a dumb movie? I've never understood the big deal made over star war. :facepalm:

How could you expect to understand if you've never seen them (which based on your later comment about the bar fight, I'm guessing you haven't)?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
How could you expect to understand if you've never seen them (which based on your later comment about the bar fight, I'm guessing you haven't)?

Are you saying I have been expecting to understand the star war thing? The movies drawn no interest to me.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Are you saying I have been expecting to understand the star war thing? The movies drawn no interest to me.

You call it a dumb movie and say you never understood the big deal. Of course you would never understand if you never saw them.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You call it a dumb movie and say you never understood the big deal. Of course you would never understand if you never saw them.

So they are not dumb because you saw them? How many do I have to see before I can stop and say they are still dumb?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
So they are not dumb because you saw them? How many do I have to see before I can stop and say they are still dumb?

I didn't say they weren't dumb. But I wouldn't call a movie I haven't seen dumb because I would be speaking from a position of ignorance. Watch one, find out if you think it's dumb, find out if you start to understand the big deal.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I didn't say they weren't dumb. But I wouldn't call a movie I haven't seen dumb because I would be speaking from a position of ignorance. Watch one, find out if you think it's dumb, find out if you start to understand the big deal.

After seeing 40 years of star war hype, I don't need to see one to know I won't like it. Do you need to eat poop to know you won't like the taste of it? I've seen the previews, the posters, the Family Guy episodes, the cartoons and even started reading one book before trashing it. My conclusion is still, without seeing the movies... it's dumb.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
After seeing 40 years of star war hype, I don't need to see one to know I won't like it. Do you need to eat poop to know you won't like the taste of it? I've seen the previews, the posters, the Family Guy episodes, the cartoons and even started reading one book before trashing it. My conclusion is still, without seeing the movies... it's dumb.

No disrespect, but why are you in this thread trying to justify that you won't like it? Its been established so. This thread is fans,nerds of the series just speaking about the trailers. Its okay that we all feel differently about the films...We obviously don't feel its "dumb", but you do... so maybe thats where it ends.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

I have seen movies that I thought were going to be awful based on trailers, commercials, things I'd read, etc., that ended up being completely different from what I expected and I really enjoyed them.

As for Star Wars, I remember loving them as a kid, but watching them now, I don't think they are all that great. The original trilogy is much better than the prequels, but even those have a lot of problems IMO. But I can understand why they are so popular.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

So, what is NOT DUMB or GREAT or GOOD that you haven't seen either?