New Star Wars trailer

Kevinicus

Reaction score
December 18 will be the second most important night of the month of december, behind christmas day.

in honor of this special night, we all must do one thing, we cannot go to nightclubs and bars to do any type of drinking or partying. why? cause is the night we celebrate everything star wars.

we must make this day and the days after its premier "pure and dry". new years eve, you can party, but on force awakens premier night and beyond, no drinking, partying, dancing to techno music.

we need to abolish our knowledge for various beer and booze brands and make room for as much star wars knowledge as possible. that means no bud light, miller lite, dos equis, jack daniel's, etc. we know everything star wars, we know about luke, leia, han solo, r2d2, and so on.

we all can do this. long live the force, abolish the booze.

Why are you always telling people what they must do?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
December 18 will be the second most important night of the month of december, behind christmas day.

in honor of this special night, we all must do one thing, we cannot go to nightclubs and bars to do any type of drinking or partying. why? cause is the night we celebrate everything star wars.

we must make this day and the days after its premier "pure and dry". new years eve, you can party, but on force awakens premier night and beyond, no drinking, partying, dancing to techno music.

we need to abolish our knowledge for various beer and booze brands and make room for as much star wars knowledge as possible. that means no bud light, miller lite, dos equis, jack daniel's, etc. we know everything star wars, we know about luke, leia, han solo, r2d2, and so on.

I think more people laugh at techno music than actually dance.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Hmm, I actually didn't love the trailer... found the teaser far more compelling. It wasn't a bad trailer, just very traditional.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Hmm, I actually didn't love the trailer... found the teaser far more compelling. It wasn't a bad trailer, just very traditional.

I liked that it didn't give away the plot very much, while showcasing the action that we are in for.....

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
star wars itinerary:
Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens hits theaters on December 18th, 2015, followed by Rogue One: A Star Wars Story on December 16th, 2016, Star Wars: Episode VIII on May 26th, 2017, and the Han Solo Star Wars Anthology film on May 25th, 2018. Star Wars: Episode IX is expected to reach theaters in 2019, followed by the third Star Wars Anthology film in 2020.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
The Star Wars Posters of the past...

Star-Wars-posters.jpg

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score

http://www.city-data.com/forum/movies/2410064-no-partying-force-awakens-premier-night.html

http://www.riderfans.com/forum/showthread.php?130535-no-partying-on-The-Force-Awakens-premier-night

So a couple of questions, how long are you a Texans fan and does being a crazy person affect your day to day?

A one man war against booze through Star Wars waged over internet forums. Well it's certainly niche.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score

Hahaha!

No!

BigDGarciaFan

Reaction score
http://www.city-data.com/forum/movies/2410064-no-partying-force-awakens-premier-night.html

http://www.riderfans.com/forum/showthread.php?130535-no-partying-on-The-Force-Awakens-premier-night

So a couple of questions, how long are you a Texans fan and does being a crazy person affect your day to day?

A one man war against booze through Star Wars waged over internet forums. Well it's certainly niche.

The Texans were another pro team, based out of san antonio. they played in The Canadian football league for one season. Most of you had to remember the cfl texans.

Angus12

Reaction score
Really looking forward to this. Been waiting 30+ years.

Now, hopefully, we can all forget those abominations known as the "prequels". Seeing Han, Chewie, and Leah again almost wipes out the memory of that huge mistake known as jar jar binks. Almost.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Really looking forward to this. Been waiting 30+ years.

Now, hopefully, we can all forget those abominations known as the "prequels". Seeing Han, Chewie, and Leah again almost wipes out the memory of that huge mistake known as jar jar binks. Almost.

It really is amazing that George Lucas, whose entire career was catapulted by Star Wars (and Indiana Jones), came up with Jar Jar Binks.

As far as the prequels themselves, they may have been more successful if they had been released prior to the original trilogy. I think all the fanboys (and just fans in general) were wanting Vader, Luke, Chewie, etc. as you mentioned. I liken it to Halloween 3. It's not Halloween without Michael Myers.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
It really is amazing that George Lucas, whose entire career was catapulted by Star Wars (and Indiana Jones), came up with Jar Jar Binks.

The tip off was turning the Wookie planet into the Ewok planet in ROTJ, that would have been an experience.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The tip off was turning the Wookie planet into the Ewok planet in ROTJ, that would have been an experience.

Interesting. Didn't know that. Just read about it after you mentioned it.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
It is curious that they don't show more of Luke. Don't think it would be very practical for Luke to even consider going to the dark side, though. If you think back to the last scene in ROTJ, where Anakin appears with Yoda and Ben, having those three be able to pop in and out of your life at any moment would make it really hard for a guy to truly go bad. They'd be hounding him constantly. Unless that's what finally pushes him over the edge...then I could understand it. It would be hard to enjoy life with a jedi, a jedi knight, and your father all being able to show up at any moment.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

As far as the prequels themselves, they may have been more successful if they had been released prior to the original trilogy. I think all the fanboys (and just fans in general) were wanting Vader, Luke, Chewie, etc. as you mentioned. I liken it to Halloween 3. It's not Halloween without Michael Myers.

I don't think it mattered.... When you released 1-2-3

Part of the greatness of 4-5-6 was you didn't know about 1-2-3 details, 1-2-3 was spoon fed.

H3- Totally agree. Even Michael Meyers was like "what the heck"?? What do you mean I'm not in it? Lol

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I hated the Halloween movies except Halloween III. Probably because I hate slasher movies, but love more thought out movies. Slashers are stupid. The only one that really wasn't (originally anyhow) was Nightmare on Elm Street, but that's because it had a better much more original story.

Halloween sucks except for Halloween III :)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Probably. Everyone is assuming that it's Luke. It could also be that R2 is leading Finn to Luke on some remote (Dagobah-like) planet. Just speculation. It's nice that the trailer didn't give away the whole movie.

Star Wars VII: The Search for Luke

Anakin never died.