Newman!! is back!! henry benched!!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Eskimo;2423847 said:
I don't know about that - how about jumping the out for the INT and breaking up the 4th down attempt to Moss.

he'll get an INT every, now and then, but he lacks that one thing that the great playmakers have, the ability to bait QBs and make plays on the ball

Eskimo said:
He had great coverage on the deep ball to Moss. Moss just pushed off and almost made an all-world catch.

he jumped too early

BHendri5

Reaction score
Smith22;2423686 said:
All TNew haters enter here and eat your crow. I know there is plenty to go around!

It is about time he played up to his potential, congrats to him. I'm very happy, right now. I want him to play that way from now on, until he retires, get released, cut.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2423863 said:
he'll get an INT every, now and then, but he lacks that one thing that the great playmakers have, the ability to bait QBs and make plays on the ball

he jumped too early

nWhat newman lacks is that aggressive attitude, he has that safe mentality, which is good, but there are times he could demoralize an offense if he would just be aggressive and pick those passes.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
41 played a hell of a game 2nite! Good health SHOULD be the difference between a postseason berth & being home for the holidays!

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2423822 said:
hs_5545.jpg
=
9.jpg
:lmao: Nice!

Eskimo

Reaction score
BHendri5;2423890 said:
nWhat newman lacks is that aggressive attitude, he has that safe mentality, which is good, but there are times he could demoralize an offense if he would just be aggressive and pick those passes.

I think it is the coaching staff that has been holding him back lately.

Earlier in his career, he was held back a bit by a weak pass rush.

Last year, he was held back by teams picking on Henry and Reeves.

Now that passrush is better and playing with Jenkins/Scandrick, I think he will start to get some more picks as QBs try to force the ball in there.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
henry is finished...i cant stand him he sucks and is always hurt

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Hostile;2423696 said:
Prediction: Pacman will be reinstated Tuesday.

Goodell is a Commander fan and will not be a happy camper tomorrow.

Pacman should be reinstated tomorrow. I hope Goodell comes to his senses and puts his Cowboy hate aside.

Jake0

Reaction score
tnew was a beast tonight. As an aside, Henry sucks, eduncan was right the entire time :lmao2: (still better than reeves though) Wonder what happened to Henry, I think one of his 500 injuries really got to him permanently, he was a beast when he was here his first couple of years...

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2423936 said:
Has anyone heard how the alcohol program has gone?

No one is saying anything and there is nothing to report which is exactly how everyone should of hoped it would of gone.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Teague31;2423779 said:
what is henry's fate this offseason? cut or moved to safety?
At this point, I don't even think he can play safety. He will most likely be cut. The staff will also evaluate Roy Williams this offseason. I don't think he is going anywhere, but I think his replacement will be drafted.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Why does anyone want PacMan back now?

He only takes away time from the rookies, and if we trust him and reinsert him into the lineup and then he messes up again, it's all for naught.

I say we just pass and go with what we have now.

Ender

Reaction score
Yeah, im super happy TNew is back. Man he was killing today

Eskimo

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2423988 said:
Why does anyone want PacMan back now?

He only takes away time from the rookies, and if we trust him and reinsert him into the lineup and then he messes up again, it's all for naught.

I say we just pass and go with what we have now.

If we have Pacman back that makes Henry the #5 CB and hopefully inactive on gameday.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Jake0;2423953 said:
tnew was a beast tonight. As an aside, Henry sucks, eduncan was right the entire time :lmao2: (still better than reeves though) Wonder what happened to Henry, I think one of his 500 injuries really got to him permanently, he was a beast when he was here his first couple of years...

:lmao::lmao: Eduncan was right

Sorry Eduncan!!