Newman!! is back!! henry benched!!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2424003 said:
:lmao::lmao: Eduncan was right

Sorry Eduncan!!
He wasn't right last year. Henry looks completely different this year, so whatever was said then is of no use.

Temo

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2423936 said:
Has anyone heard how the alcohol program has gone?

Not hearing anything is the best sign of all.

zeromaster

Reaction score
Hostile;2423696 said:
Prediction: Pacman will be reinstated Tuesday.
Hmmm, that's definitely hanging it out there. But I have to agree, he's really done nothing that Goodell can say it needs to be longer. We'll see.

Bizwah

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2423988 said:
Why does anyone want PacMan back now?

He only takes away time from the rookies, and if we trust him and reinsert him into the lineup and then he messes up again, it's all for naught.

I say we just pass and go with what we have now.

Totally agree.

Plus, I don't think Adam is going to be reinstated this season.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
gotta get rid of roy, henry, james, canty and spears in the offseason...seriously...they are dead weight...we have spears replacement on the roster...move hamlin to SS, get watkins ready or get a free agent...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2424031 said:
gotta get rid of roy, henry, james, canty and spears in the offseason...seriously...they are dead weight...we have spears replacement on the roster...move hamlin to SS, get watkins ready or get a free agent...
Spears was awesome today.

Frozen700

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2424031 said:

i agree 100....except Canty

Eskimo

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2424031 said:

Canty and Spears are okay. They aren't Pro Bowlers but they are okay in a rotation. We should look to upgrade the position but I think ILB and NT (which allows Ratliff to go to DE and become a monster) are bigger priorities.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
BHendri5;2423890 said:
nWhat newman lacks is that aggressive attitude, he has that safe mentality, which is good, but there are times he could demoralize an offense if he would just be aggressive and pick those passes.
I thought he was pretty darn aggressive tonight. He jumped in front of the pass and had some eye opening (or closing, in the case of Moss) hits tonight. He played lights out.

tyke1doe;2423988 said:
Why does anyone want PacMan back now?

He only takes away time from the rookies, and if we trust him and reinsert him into the lineup and then he messes up again, it's all for naught.

I say we just pass and go with what we have now.
Because he was our best CB up until he got suspended and having him there just makes us that much better. Plus he pushes Henry further down the depth chart.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Hostile;2424041 said:
Spears was awesome today.

Spears has been solid this year. People are never going to forget he was the other first round pick the year we got Ware and stop expecting double digit sacks from him. he's not that type of player.

lyrclcipha12

Reaction score
panchucko;2423690 said:
Did Henry get benched or did he get hurt.
He looked like he was moving kind of funky on the last play I seen him in the game.

Yeah it's called not hustling. or it could just be that he's slower than crayton.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2424053 said:
Because he was our best CB up until he got suspended and having him there just makes us that much better. Plus he pushes Henry further down the depth chart.

He wasn't all that. Besides, he's been gone four weeks in addition to the year he missed.

So we trust this guy again and then he screws up again.

I say we cut our losses. He can't be trusted, and we can't be held hostage to him.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Thats why we payed him the big bucks.

Thats also why we drafted him in the top 10.

Hes a shutdown corner and when hes in the game and healthy he takes away the other teams best receiver.

He played darn good tonight. Especially for not playing a lot of football this year and coming off an injury.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2424031 said:
gotta get rid of roy, henry, james, canty and spears in the offseason...seriously.

Roy and Henry, for sure. Maybe with James (he was 5 seconds late to the TD pass on him tonight, by the way) and Spears.

But Canty? That dude can play! What's he done that's so bad?

SquiggDoggs

Reaction score
Smith22;2423686 said:
All TNew haters enter here and eat your crow. I know there is plenty to go around!

trust me i did...put a shoe in my mouth for my buddy who loves newman...by the end of the game i had two in at once