News and draft rumours

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
We are going to find out very soon. Did you see him dominate any future NFL talent pass rushers?

I saw him dominate everybody he played against, to be honest. NFL elite pass rushers, IDK, Marlon Davidson, I don't know if he is elite.

To be honest, I don't really understand all of this, not polished talk. I mean, he played one season, that's it. Of course he's going to have room to learn and grow. That's actually a good thing.

I mean, just watch that guy.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I saw him dominate everybody he played against, to be honest. NFL elite pass rushers, IDK, Marlon Davidson, I don't know if he is elite.

To be honest, I don't really understand all of this, not polished talk. I mean, he played one season, that's it. Of course he's going to have room to learn and grow. That's actually a good thing.

I mean, just watch that guy.

One year played? I did not know that. And it was against a lot of cupcakes. Throw in some questionable technique, short arms, etc. Definitely something I would be worried about with a top pick.

Same with BYU QB Wilson. He stunk against the only one or two good teams he faced last year. But he has an arm so the Jets will choose him and hope for the best.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
One year played? I did not know that. And it was against a lot of cupcakes. Throw in some questionable technique, short arms, etc. Definitely something I would be worried about with a top pick.

Same with BYU QB Wilson. He stunk against the only one or two good teams he faced last year. But he has an arm so the Jets will choose him and hope for the best.

I love Wilson. But he's gonna fail in NY. Bad situation for him. But this kid Sewell, he's the real deal. Just go watch him.

RS12

Reaction score
Chargers and Gnats swapping picks. 13 and 77 for 11. Chargers want OLineman? I will guess Slater?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Good Lord, go watch him.

I guess that is a yes, Sewell can be better than Larry Allen.

The only tape of Sewell is against future Home Depot workers. You got some tape of Sewell dominating a future NFL prospect? Just asking. Seems legit to question the caliber of competition. Same with Lance and BYU Wilson.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Chargers and Gnats swapping picks. 13 and 77 for 11. Chargers want OLineman? I will guess Slater?
big risk IMO...why not wait till draft night when you know for sure how the players are falling.

Sydla

Reaction score
Where you seeing this?

The official Chargers twitter account posted a trade between them and the Giants. But then quickly deleted the tweet. So people are wondering if a deal is in place and the Chargers accidently released the details on their official account.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I guess that is a yes, Sewell can be better than Larry Allen.

The only tape of Sewell is against future Home Depot workers. You got some tape of Sewell dominating a future NFL prospect? Just asking. Seems legit to question the caliber of competition. Same with Lance and BYU Wilson.

He's not a Larry Allen, he doesn't have the power that Allen had. He isn't a Guard. If I had to pick somebody, I guess I'd say Walter Jones but he's bigger, faster then Jones was and he's quicker off the snap IMO. But the same ability to get down field, see angles, get a hat on defenders at the second level. I mean, you have to watch him. I don't know that I've seen anybody like him.

Last edited:

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I bet Carolina takes Horn before Surtain or a WR for Darnold. Their owner gets into these decisions at times and Horn played in Carolina.