Next OC Gary Kubiak?

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Just to be clear, you're rooting for Linehan to stay
Correct?
I’m rooting for whatever they think takes Dak to the next level.

I saw enough open concepts in the passing game that I think with Cooper Linehan isn’t the worst OC that ever lived but I believe a coach like Kubiak is a better fit because of his movement of the QB.

I don’t want change for changes sake. I want change if it’s actually going to bring in concepts that help Dak

Qcard

Reaction score
Several teams were denied interviewing him b/c the original plan was for him to be Denver's OC...........but that is not looking like it will happen. I think it would be a great fit.

Anyone have a better idea?
Yes please...with an extra on the side!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Thought he is still under contract with Denver? If so they would have to allow him to leave.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Is this still not the case?

By: Jon Heath | January 6, 2019 10:45 am

The Denver Broncos have blocked the Cincinnati Bengals and Atlanta Falcons from interviewing Gary Kubiak for their offensive coordinator openings, according to a report from ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

Because Kubiak is still under contract with Denver, the team is allowed to block other teams from talking to him. Kubiak wants to stay with the Broncos anyway, according to Schefter.

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/20...blocking-teams-from-interviewing-gary-kubiak/

Qcard

Reaction score
I’m rooting for whatever they think takes Dak to the next level.

I saw enough open concepts in the passing game that I think with Cooper Linehan isn’t the worst OC that ever lived but I believe a coach like Kubiak is a better fit because of his movement of the QB.

I don’t want change for changes sake. I want change if it’s actually going to bring in concepts that help Dak
Great post!

I'd add I don't want the coaching staff coaching the next QB if Dak fails...caveat the pro and college scouts know what they are doing.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Not a huge Kubiak fan. I lived in Houston for his HC tenure and many of the issues we currently complain about..he had there. His offenses can be good but playcalling can be mind boggling

Blackspider214

Reaction score
it can't hurt, dak is far as he will go with Scott. New OC and DC. We were exposed by how bad our guys are.

Linehan was exposed well before last night. Everyone knew how bad he was. He's beyond pathetic. We don't utilize any of our players to their strengths. We have a dynamic QB yet we hardly ever utilize his legs. At all.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Besides Kubiak, who else is out there as far as OCs are concerned? Also like to know what QB coaches are left?

I like Kubiak as OC and Zac or Press Taylor as QB Coach. But that's a reach.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Not a huge Kubiak fan. I lived in Houston for his HC tenure and many of the issues we currently complain about..he had there. His offenses can be good but playcalling can be mind boggling
He only had Matt Schaub at QB, though. And he at least won a couple of playoff games with him.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Linehan was exposed well before last night. Everyone knew how bad he was. He's beyond pathetic. We don't utilize any of our players to their strengths. We have a dynamic QB yet we hardly ever utilize his legs. At all.
I wouldn't category Dak as dynamic. He's average but could be improve with better scheming and training.

Last edited: