Next OC Gary Kubiak?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Our defense and Oline was exposed. Not Dak. Tired of the dumb ish
what ****..;;can't you read the oc and the dc was exposed...sheesh...sensitive

anybody dumb is the people reading things in posts that are not there.

khiladi

Reaction score
And what offensive assistants are we married to? Aside from Colombo, I can't see Garrett caring too much about the others.

I’m not necessarily sure it’s about being married to any assistants, more so Kubiak’s insistence despite the FO and the HC, meaning he wants to assert authority.

This is the article from which I gaged the impression. Since the forum looks like it masks the host, it’s a “dead spin” article, so you can plug that in to what’s masked down below.

https://********.com/the-broncos-arrangement-with-gary-kubiak-has-deteriorat-1831687596

gmoney112

Reaction score
I can dig this. Apparently he wants to bring along Dennison who was his OC when he won the Super Bowl.

Whatever. Fine with me.

pansophy

Reaction score
Making a QB learn a new system is always a risk. No doubt. But, if the system is a better fit for them, it could make us better off in the long run.

Hiring the right OC is going to have a major major impact on our teams future.
We should just be running the Rams offense and add in a little RPO now and again. Can Dak be successful in that in year 1 though?

glimmerman

Reaction score
I am hearing that JJ is keeping Linehan and Moore for one more year.

Just kidding. I can’t believe they weren’t fired before the left the building Saturday.

JMech

Reaction score
Several teams were denied interviewing him b/c the original plan was for him to be Denver's OC...........but that is not looking like it will happen. I think it would be a great fit.

Anyone have a better idea?

Im fine with it as long as he is HC as well. If you continue to have Bozo as the HC, you will get his influence into the offensive scheme until it becomes the same old same old.

Just getting an OC into here is not the answer.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im fine with it as long as he is HC as well. If you continue to have Bozo as the HC, you will get his influence into the offensive scheme until it becomes the same old same old.

Just getting an OC into here is not the answer.

Agree but i'm being realistic. Garret isn't going anywhere regardless of what we think. The OC calls the plays in Dallas. Garret helps with game planning but a better OC could make a big difference. It wasn't garret who had Zeke diving into Suh and Donald 20 times.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Kubiak was declining head coaching interviews so he could stay in Denver’s front office. He did that... to get demoted to Dallas’s OC?

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Your all smoking crack.... vanilla queen OC isn't going any where. We are stuck in the ground hog day of cowboy football...