Next up - Mike Tomlin and TJ Watt

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's that simple. If fields has a qbr anything over 60 it's an L. I'm not going back and forth about it. The game will speak for itself
not telling you I wholeheartedly 100% disagree couldn't disagree more I think that's a ridiculous statement to say that's all that has to happen when you don't know how the games gonna unfold... I mean we could have a couple of plays in the game where naji Harris fumbles or one of their guys slipped down and we get an interception or some people get hurt again or this or that and everything because games don't work like that ALRIGHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let's calm down because you ain't pulling me to the dark side I say they have every bit of chance of beating Pittsburgh as we nearly beat the Ravens and don't say it was garbage time I think something clicked in our team each and every game that has help to start putting our team back on track we are not there but I'm telling you the end of that Ravens game and the way we started the giants game things can come back on the rails and we could beat the Pittsburgh Steelers sorry I'm not being you or any of your little pitchfork and torch crew that thinks this team is doomed this year because it's a week to weekly and so many things happen in a given game you never know...

Any given Sunday happens and no we don't need some quarterback mean Justin fields to just have an average game and they win it does not work like that in any football game or any sports game so many factors can change the nature of the game I guess you never heard of momentum in the holy rollers and the weird bounces and any given Sunday and it's a game of inches yeah all that stuff can happen in a single game..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Oh my, Watts will be all over the field.
Or he can play 2 series and go down because he's injury prone he can be out the rest of the game or you can have an off game sure let's just think the worst instead of knowing that in football lots of things happen within a game and there's nothing written in stone about a win or a loss before the actual game is played this is not Madden there's no double Click to get the season over with..

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Or he can play 2 series and go down because he's injury prone he can be out the rest of the game or you can have an off game sure let's just think the worst instead of knowing that in football lots of things happen within a game and there's nothing written in stone about a win or a loss before the actual game is played this is not Madden there's no double Click to get the season over with..

He could but when he is on the field he is like the Hutchinson kid for the lions, everywhere.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He could but when he is on the field he is like the Hutchinson kid for the lions, everywhere.
It doesn't matter I'm telling y'all stop trying to predict games predict moments and just scribble in A W or an L because that's not how it works in the NFL or any sports you gotta play the games so much things unfolding games that's hard to predict as much as the league likes you to predict things and bet on games the NFL is one of the toughest leagues because of parody to try to guess a game and how it's gonna unfold too many crazy things can happen and i don't need to hear how we're g.... these games before we even play them..

And by the way we beat the lions last year and I don't want to hear about any circumstances that's proof that crazy things can happen in the game you don't know which way they're going go too many factors injuries the circumstances and when flags are thrown how they're thrown if they're picked up guys can slip like some of our problems this year was CD lamb fumbling at the very worst time and causing an interception you know thing like this happens. we cold get those breaks in these games people think are losses.

so i'm gonna go leave it at this if ifs and buts were candy and nuts every day would be Christmas.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
It doesn't matter I'm telling y'all stop trying to predict games predict moments and just scribble in A W or an L because that's not how it works in the NFL or any sports you gotta play the games so much things unfolding games that's hard to predict as much as the league likes you to predict things and bet on games the NFL is one of the toughest leagues because of parody to try to guess a game and how it's gonna unfold too many crazy things can happen and i don't need to hear how we're g.... these games before we even play them..

And by the way we beat the lions last year and I don't want to hear about any circumstances that's proof that crazy things can happen in the game you don't know which way they're going go too many factors injuries the circumstances and when flags are thrown how they're thrown if they're picked up guys can slip like some of our problems this year was CD lamb fumbling at the very worst time and causing an interception you know thing like this happens. we cold get those breaks in these games people think are losses.

so i'm gonna go leave it at this if ifs and buts were candy and nuts every day would be Christmas.

Please you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to my own opinion, we don’t live in N. Korea where we all have to have the same opinion. I go by the eye test. Yes we won the lions game but not liked there coach didn’t cost them by trying to get cute. But will see what happens this time.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Please you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to my own opinion, we don’t live in N. Korea where we all have to have the same opinion. I go by the eye test. Yes we won the lions game but not liked there coach didn’t cost them by trying to get cute. But will see what happens this time.
meh

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
These are the games you pay a QB 60 million a year to win.

If he’s part of the problem we are in big trouble.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I feel much better about Dallas competing and somehow escaping with a win in this game than the following week vs Detroit.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
With all the missed tackles last night, good luck to this defense trying to tackle Fields.

And for Guyton, he gets the best 2 DEs the next 2 weeks - Watt and Hutchinson.

As bad as Pittsburgh has been the last 3 years, Mike Tomlin has never had a losing record in his career. Anyone who thinks Dallas should win next week is nuts.

Arthur Smith is a run game genius. I’m not buying 26 yards vs the Giants as a sign the run D is fixed. Just look at the 4th and 1 where Singletary is stopped 5 yards in the backfield but makes everyone miss and gets a first down.
We won't have to worry about Parsons missing tackles. Maybe he needs some sumo therapy.
:muttley:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
These are the games you pay a QB 60 million a year to win.

If he’s part of the problem we are in big trouble.
He is. That's why my view on the game has nothing to do with him. I already know his limit vs a top tier defense. What I don't know is what Justin fields ceiling to play is vs even an average defense

rambo2

Reaction score
With all the missed tackles last night, good luck to this defense trying to tackle Fields.

And for Guyton, he gets the best 2 DEs the next 2 weeks - Watt and Hutchinson.

As bad as Pittsburgh has been the last 3 years, Mike Tomlin has never had a losing record in his career. Anyone who thinks Dallas should win next week is nuts.

Arthur Smith is a run game genius. I’m not buying 26 yards vs the Giants as a sign the run D is fixed. Just look at the 4th and 1 where Singletary is stopped 5 yards in the backfield but makes everyone miss and gets a first down.
Shouldn't you wait at least until the Steelers play this week?