Next Week is for first place in the division

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
If we guarantee games then why play the games. Philly still have to play the games. Cupcakes can beat the Eagles. It has and can happen.
I’m not sure what your point is… Yes, anybody can win, but if you’re counting on the Giants or Cardinals, beating the Eagles, then… Good luck with that.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
The troll is still responding when I've said several times that I don't care. Troll needs attention badly.
Who cares if you don’t care. You didn’t know what control your own destiny means…. And now you’re having a tantrum because people are calling you out on it.

starfan1

Reaction score
If our Cowboys win next week, that will make us both 10-3. H2H would be a split but we would be in first due to division record.

If we lose, division race is over and we will be most likely the 5th seed

Must win game
You mean there’s a chance?

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahaha!! You guys are down! Your luck has run out and you are all pos! Cheating, trash talking pos! With the birds down, who can stop us now?! Let’s mug these Eagles next week and take over the NFL!!!!!!!! **** you Eagles!! **** you!

pitt33

Reaction score
Cowboys have a brutal schedule here on out.

They could drop at least two more games.

It would be a miracle if they win the division and SF isn’t losing another game. And they get home field.

TWOK11

Reaction score
If our Cowboys win next week, that will make us both 10-3. H2H would be a split but we would be in first due to division record.

Must win game
But if both teams win out from there Philly win the division so it’s really irrelevant

Cowboyny

Reaction score

Must win game
The Eagles still own the tiebreaker even if they lose. We need them to lose 2 more games and win out.

Creeper

Reaction score
If the Cowboys beat the Eagles, Bills, Dolphins and Lions, then finish with a win over Washington, they deserve the division title. But deserve has nothing to do with it. The Eagles control their own destiny, even if they lose to Dallas and their last 3 games are 3 cakewalks.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
The Eagles still own the tiebreaker even if they lose. We need them to lose 2 more games and win out.
No they dont

We would have more division wins than them. The thought of the Eagles winning the division would all be based on giving them wins in games they havent even played yet

TWOK11

Reaction score
If my aunt had... I've never seen so many people say a game for first place in your division is irrelevant. Insanity.
It’s what has to happen after the fact that’s the problem. Even if we win, the rest of the season has to go perfectly.