Next Week is for first place in the division

mldardy

Reaction score
It’s what has to happen after the fact that’s the problem. Even if we win, the rest of the season has to go perfectly.
There is no problem. And it's not what has to happen. And if we win it can go perfectly.

mldardy

Reaction score
I wouldn’t count out the Cardinals against the Eagles. Kyler Murray is capable of having great games. The Cardinals have beat Dallas and Steelers. Their HC is the Eagles ex DC coordinator he knows them well. They’re capable of playing a solid game.
They are capable of losing to any team left on their schedule. Some people on here acting like they have a cakewalk need to get a does of reality.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
After seeing the Cards beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh today i don’t think it’s a given the Eagles beat them.
Exactly. Plus the Eagles have to fly all the way to Seattle after our game and play against the 12th man.

Making it a formality they will all the rest of their games when they lost to the Jets is crazy. I remember last season they lost to the Aints at home in December

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
If our Cowboys win next week, that will make us both 10-3. H2H would be a split but we would be in first due to division record.

If we lose, division race is over and we will be most likely the 5th seed

Must win game

Egirls because there loss to the hapless Jets was out of conference and our loss to the cards was within the conference, would still give them the lead.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Egirls because there loss to the hapless Jets was out of conference and our loss to the cards was within the conference, would still give them the lead.
No. First tie breaker for the division is H2H. Since that would be a tie, it then goes to division w/l. We would be 4-1 in the division and they would be 3-1. We would be in first.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Let's say Dallas wins next week, and we're tied with the Eagles for the division lead.

What y'all are overlooking is the fact that we need to beat both Miami and Buffalo ON THE ROAD while Philly gets to their cake portion of the schedule. I cannot see us doing better than 1-1 vs Miami and Buffalo; I sure as heck don't see us going 2-0 given our games on the road this year, and I can certainly see 0-2.

Can't just beat the Eagles...have to basically win out and hope for another Eagles loss. That is not likely.

lopey

Reaction score
Just win next week only thing we can control right now. Got win out likely and hope Seattle beats philly.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
No. First tie breaker for the division is H2H. Since that would be a tie, it then goes to division w/l. We would be 4-1 in the division and they would be 3-1. We would be in first.

Ok, Thanks for clearing that up, read last week someone mentioned the jets and cards losses.

shabazz

Reaction score
Can Philly lose three in a row? SF, Dallas and Seattle. If Hurts is out a bit, then sure.
It's improbable BUT if the Cowboys can just win a winnable game against them, the seahawks at home could test them in a shootout

just need Geno , Metcalf, Niggba and Locket to play with the same energy that they did against us, lol