Twitter: NFL 2016 Redraft - Dak goes 1 to Rams and 4 still Zeke to Cowboys

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
They kill me hating on Dak all day and then you call them a hater they get offended lol....

I don't know about any others, but I don't really get offended, sweetheart. I do know that that word is commonly used by a specific demographic...and you and the other girls do it all the time, honey.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Probably...tough guy. Like I said, I have a cigar you can suck on.
A few more years and you’ll make it.
C1-B4-A5-AD-1-AFF-4-BB8-B7-CC-196-B5011985-C.gif

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Probably...tough guy. Like I said, I have a cigar you can suck on.
Dang, I love all but especially good down to earth people, regardless of gender .. I respect my comrades and love me some beautiful women,, my wife particularly.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
BAM! I knew it, I just knew it. "A female too". lmao. No, baby girl, all man over here. Now, be a nice girl and run along and go bake Dak some cookies, honey.
Only people that say "You go girl!!" are females who were raised in the 80's......so now you "all man" huh lol?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't know about any others, but I don't really get offended, sweetheart. I do know that that word is commonly used by a specific demographic...and you and the other girls do it all the time, honey.
Just calling a spade a spade.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Actually, a spade is a shovel. Oh, uh, forget about baking them cookies for The Dak, he already has a girlfriend...sweety.
What are you rambling on about? Cookies for Dak? I can't tell if you're trolling or if this is just schtick...or if you're just actually clueless.