News: NFL: Dak Refusing To Be Worried About WR Corps

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1 out of 10 times. The other 9 times, Dak will throw strikes, yet some of you will be pissed off.
"Pissed off"?

Some people aren;t convinced with Dak but OF COURSE that must mean they are a pissed off angry SOB....because they don't see it just like you do. Mkay.

If that makes you feel better about YOUR opinion...carry on.

Flamma

Reaction score
"Pissed off"?

Some people aren;t convinced with Dak but OF COURSE that must mean they are a pissed off angry SOB....because they don't see it just like you do. Mkay.

Convinced of what? Very rarely does our front office surround our QB with all around talent. I'm still amazed Dallas did as good as they did in 2014 and 2016 with that crap defense. And now that our D is looking good, look at the offense. Does that offense right now look championship caliber to you? If they all stay healthy and when we get Gallup back, who knows. But Gallup won't be back until mid season. Washington is out. We have question marks up and down the offensive line, and what about Zeke? You want to blame the QB, go ahead, blame him. Other teams seem to be able to put a championship team together with lesser QBs, Foles, Goff, Garoppolo, at least those teams put in the effort. I'm not the biggest Dak fan either, but an elite QB isn't walking on the field anytime soon.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
"Pissed off"?

/You Dak haters act pissed off when Dak does anything. HE wipes his *** and you guys get upset how he does it....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Easy tiger. All I’m saying is. If we were in quarterback hell like Cleveland change would need to happen. Romo and Dak kept the cowboys relevant, and Jerry happy. Also made sure to keep Garrett around when it’s obvious he wasn’t an NFL level coach.

Romo and Dak should sue Jason for a portion of the money he earned as the HC of the cowboys. If it wasn’t for them he would have been long gone.
So Cleveland is in quarterback hell.....because they did EXACTLY what you suggested and invested a 1st overall pick in a quarterback.....failed like it typically does and now they had to trade numerous 1st round picks 200+ million for a guy DAk's caliber who has 30 women accusing him of sexual assault lol.

I just disagree. Romo and Dak are not to blame for Garrett. Garrett was always going to be here for the long haul. Jerry loves him.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Convinced of what? Very rarely does our front office surround our QB with all around talent. I'm still amazed Dallas did as good as they did in 2014 and 2016 with that crap defense. And now that our D is looking good, look at the offense. Does that offense right now look championship caliber to you? If they all stay healthy and when we get Gallup back, who knows. But Gallup won't be back until mid season. Washington is out. We have question marks up and down the offensive line, and what about Zeke? You want to blame the QB, go ahead, blame him. Other teams seem to be able to put a championship team together with lesser QBs, Foles, Goff, Garoppolo, at least those teams put in the effort. I'm not the biggest Dak fan either, but an elite QB isn't walking on the field anytime soon.
All I am saying is that people should be free to have an opinion different than yours...without childish insults.

We have a couple guys that troll...sure/ But encouraged by their troll counterparts. Takes two to tango. And these guys go back and forth making it look worse that what it really is. I wish the people that encourage it would stop.
A lot of people sit in the middle...Dak is an average QB good enough to win...if we have a supporting cast of course. Especially the DEFENSE!
One of the problems with that is people think we've short-changed the defense to give the offense weapons. A good example is "reaching" in the draft for injured players.

End of the day....I am NOT a "dak hater"...I have dared and even OFFERED MONEY to people to find me "hating" on Dak. Noen ever have...they claim they "don't have the time". But they had the time to accuse me of it!
People think because I defend the right to differing opinions I MUST be a "dak hater" that's how psychotic people are over this BS.

Flamma

Reaction score
All I am saying is that people should be free to have an opinion different than yours...without childish insults.

We have a couple guys that troll...sure/ But encouraged by their troll counterparts. Takes two to tango. And these guys go back and forth making it look worse that what it really is. I wish the people that encourage it would stop.
A lot of people sit in the middle...Dak is an average QB good enough to win...if we have a supporting cast of course. Especially the DEFENSE!
One of the problems with that is people think we've short-changed the defense to give the offense weapons. A good example is "reaching" in the draft for injured players.

End of the day....I am NOT a "dak hater"...I have dared and even OFFERED MONEY to people to find me "hating" on Dak. Noen ever have...they claim they "don't have the time". But they had the time to accuse me of it!
People think because I defend the right to differing opinions I MUST be a "dak hater" that's how psychotic people are over this BS.

I see your point. I've hated on Dak a lot more than you, because no way can I offer what you offered. They'd find multiple posts. But at the same time, I will somewhat defend him if need be. I misunderstood your post.

I don't understand why people care so much about what others think about a player that it drives them to anger. It's just weird.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You let them put you in the Hate hole..:(.....pay no mind to their head games as this isn't about Hate it's about talent which Dak has very little of..........

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He has made many bad comments towards Dak. He and I have gotten into it in recent years, and he knows it, so I find it strange how he is suddenly backpeddaling and trying to act all innocent.
:laugh::facepalm::huh:
Oh I already know lol. He throws rocks then hides his hands. I thought he’d admit his stance but he won’t….typical. I know he’s Cowboy Lover lol…