News: NFL: Dak Refusing To Be Worried About WR Corps

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The reason why I don’t believe that is that I’ve witnessed Joe Flacco, Eli Manning(twice), Nick Foles, Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson win a SB. Now if you want to argue those guys were better than Romo and Dak then so be it but it’s clear you are wrong there.
It can be done and it has been done, but that's my whole point. When you have a QB like Dak or Romo you leave very little room for error with the rest of the roster. You have to hit on a lot of important positions.

Also, I don't think Flacco was carried at all. He had the best run ever for a QB in playoff history.

Foles and Manning had a good team around them, but they still played very well when it mattered.

Johnson and Dilfer were carried.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It can be done and it has been done, but that's my whole point. When you have a QB like Dak or Romo you leave very little room for error with the rest of the roster. You have to hit on a lot of important positions.

Also, I don't think Flacco was carried at all. He had the best run ever for a QB in playoff history.

Foles and Manning had a good team around them, but they still played very well when it mattered.

Johnson and Dilfer were carried.
Flacco wasn’t carried I was just listing the names of average to below average quarterbacks who Dak and Romo were better than. The point is you can win with those guys. Jerry doesn’t deserve a pass because honestly Romo and Dak were the best things to happen to this team. Mind you Romo and Dak started off as 3rd and 4th string to inferior guys.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Flacco wasn’t carried I was just listing the names of average to below average quarterbacks who Dak and Romo were better than. The point is you can win with those guys. Jerry doesn’t deserve a pass because honestly Romo and Dak were the best things to happen to this team. Mind you Romo and Dak started off as 3rd and 4th string to inferior guys.
The best things to happen to the team since Aikman left doesn't mean it's automatically great though.

That's like saying I only got 1 finger cut off instead of 3, sure that's much better, but it's still not great.

Jerry sucks, everyone knows that, but Romo and Dak are not saviors, or even close.

cowboyec

Reaction score
What quarterback is capable of winning with Cole Beasley Deonte Thompson and Allen Hurns as their best receivers? I get it you are on your Dak hate brigade mode right now but even his biggest critic knows that receiving group was terrible and embarrassing……
thus the need to trade for amari.
i'm still trying to figure out which receiver from 2018 was the equivalent to ceedee lamb...oh...thats right...we didn't have one.
thus the need to trade for amari.
the same guy most of'm spent 3yrs callin' him soft and over-rated.
this place,man.

GINeric

Reaction score
Now ask the receivers if they're worried about Dak lol

Apparently they're not. They're still on the team. If they were worried about Dak, they could have left the team for another because nobody is forcing them to stay. So i guess their actions prove they're not worried about Dak because they get to catch passes from a top 10 quarterback.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What quarterback is capable of winning with Cole Beasley Deonte Thompson and Allen Hurns as their best receivers? I get it you are on your Dak hate brigade mode right now but even his biggest critic knows that receiving group was terrible and embarrassing……
Dak needs to "put the team on his back."

:lmao:

Swagger

Reaction score
The dreaded intangibles. Hilarious. I guess if it helps some people sleep better at night in blissful ignorance then why not

Big D

Reaction score
No. But I want him to answer questions in a manner that doesn’t make him seem arrogant. He said the same stuff when dez was cut and by week 7 they had to use a first round pick to bring Cooper in because “he wasn’t worried”
No, we had to bring Coop in because Williams, Thompson, and Beasley didn't cut it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His pockets are full why would he worry?

Yep living the life(and a wealthy one at that) while we sit here debating and clawing at each other cause in the end we are going nowhere with Happy Dak.......
FRPUCX_XwAAbCMS

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The best things to happen to the team since Aikman left doesn't mean it's automatically great though.

That's like saying I only got 1 finger cut off instead of 3, sure that's much better, but it's still not great.

Jerry sucks, everyone knows that, but Romo and Dak are not saviors, or even close.
My argument is t they are saviors. My argument is you can win with them. It’s been proven.

Nexx

Reaction score

I mean Flacco's defenses carried them for the most part but to his credit. Flacco played out of his mind in the playoffs during his Super Bowl run.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I mean Flacco's defenses carried them for the most part but to his credit. Flacco played out of his mind in the playoffs during his Super Bowl run.
Carried him to the playoffs yeah…but he made some plays in the run to the SB.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I actually think Romo and Dak were the worst things to happen. Because it convinced Jerry you don’t have to use a high pick on a QB. They also kept his team relevant for a long time and Dak saved garrets job and gave us another 4 years of him.