Draft Day NFL Draft 2024 Day 2

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Jerry said the two defensive players have a "high energy level"

I've seen this movie before.

They just got the RB question. Jerry snapped back "The draft is not over. That's a thought."

LOL, then he said he wants to see what the future looks like with Zeke.
I think they are taking this idea of devaluing the position too far. If we had taken Lloyd instead of Marist, I would have been pretty happy with the first two days.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I think lumping him in with Golston and Fehoko while he's a better athlete than they are, which is why he went earlier than they did. The lack of sacks by him on his level is concerning, but I don't mind getting an end-of-the-first-round talent near the end of the second round. We'll see if the draft experts are right about him.
It should be a glaring, flashing red light that someone with his athleticism and alleged motor, was only able to put up 4.5 sacks (3 of which were in one game) against that level of competition.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

They just got the RB question. Jerry snapped back "The draft is not over. That's a thought."

Jerry can't handle the concerns, criticisms and questioned decision making.

Shannon1

Reaction score
Freeman saying cowboys got a Star ,I trust the head coach more then some Analysts

MikeT22

Reaction score

Guess no RB was related to a staffer this year.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I love the focus on the trenches. I think we've drafted good, solid players.

I'm wondering though--did we just use all our picks to save money in one year by replacing the Steele, Martin, and Lawrence contracts? Is that why these picks were made? Beebe is technically a G. Kneeland is a run stopping DE. These guys are already on the roster.

We have a gaping hole at RB and are going to miss out on all the top RBs this draft.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It should be a glaring, flashing red light that someone with his athleticism and alleged motor, was only able to put up 4.5 sacks (3 of which were in one game) against that level of competition.
There can be reasons for that, though, but yes, it's a concern.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nothing will ever match 2009.
By far. We didn't have a 1st rounder and a 3rd because of Roy Williams....and even if you throw him in there its still the worst draft i've ever witnessed.

I'm trying to think who was the best player in that draft...was it Victor Butler? David Beuhler? DAmn.....

John813

Reaction score
Lol mentioning Zeke in regards to the draft

No wonder this team can't win more than 1 playoff game

Bigdog

Reaction score
Let’s trade Lance to the Raiders and get our 4th round back. I can Jerry now
Jerry: I see you need a qb. Well we have one who has been very good in our building and he is a former first round pick. Number 3 overall matter a fact.

Raiders GM: Click
Jerry: Hello? I don’t think anybody is there.