Draft Day NFL Draft 2024 Day 2

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Basically, all those who complained that JJ wasted a 4th round pick on Lance really can’t say much now. The team got who they wanted and recouped a 3rd round pick which is even better.

starfan1

Reaction score
A bit different for me.

Zach Frazier OC
Junior Colson LB
Trade 87 down a few spots for a late 3rd and a 4th
Trey Benson or Jaylon Wright
T'Vondre Sweat (believes he falls into 4th because of DUI and big character concerns.

Please don't say they won't be there because if the 1st round told us, is that you never know who screws up the apple cart.
I think him falling into the 3rd is possible Im not sure of the 4th but if he does go get him. Sweat and mazi (if he gets back to Michigan weight) along with osa coud prove to be benfeicial in stopping the run

Jipper

Reaction score
Basically, all those who complained that JJ wasted a 4th round pick on Lance really can’t say much now. The team got who they wanted and recouped a 3rd round pick which is even better.
True as long as they develop and use or trade lance...if they don't use at all and release then it was a waste

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Honestly as much as I want to grab a center with the next pick, there are several DTs that should be available, so unless a really good one falls, I hope we go defense
We can switch back to the offensive side of the ball in round 3 for a center/running back combo
Honestly, as the focus tonight should be (in no particular order) LB, RB, NT, and/or C. I'd also take a pass rusher or receiver.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Honestly as much as I want to grab a center with the next pick, there are several DTs that should be available, so unless a really good one falls, I hope we go defense
We can switch back to the offensive side of the ball in round 3 for a center/running back combo
sweat and fiske

MikeT22

Reaction score
I’m surprised Mr Cowboy hasn’t already posted who we drafted

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score
I mean that really depends on what Trey Lance becomes. Not like they couldn’t have made the trade regardless.

CWR

Reaction score
Please forgive me everyone my bad (time to move on), hoping today we can hopefully acquire some talent that'll help us immediately, while also possibly getting a 4th round draft picks. That wait is going to be so long!!!
Don't worry there are multiple people that do it EVERY draft. I've never not seen that happen on here. Lol