Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

Cowboys22

Reaction score
This draft seems like they are totally clueless about their own team.
Or maybe they know something you don't seeing as they have all the information and you have none. They could have deals in place with players that will be finalized after the draft. They could be planning on trading a player or two in an upcoming round. Who knows! Games dont start tomorrow so they can still fill holes after the draft.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Interesting pick, but I don't hate it. I love me some defense. Seems they want to try and build a nasty one in Dallas. Good with me.

With that said, I realize we need help at G and RB in particular. Would have rather drafted that in the 2nd round vs a TE. I guess they are good with the back half of the draft for that.

kevm3

Reaction score
When you have Mahomes as your QB then you can take 7th round RBs.
Exactly. when you have mahomes or brady, you can mask a lot of flaws. Reid is an offensive genius and Bellichick is arguably the best coach of all time. They mask a lot of flaws.

I really don't see how Fehoko makes this team better. That's a pick you make when you are thin and need to shore up, but we have a ton of talent in that position already.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
D line room overflowing, not gonna be able to keep all them, need a better #2RB and OG

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Viliami Fehoko EDGE, SJST

Height: 6-4, Weight: 276

Grade: A

Advanced rusher who's strong and has a thick EDGE frame. Multiple years of high-level productivity. Athleticism is a little concerning. Love the depth at the position for Dallas here. (Chris Trapasso)

-

Bathe in it, haters.
I don’t think it’s a bad pick. You have Armstrong, Lawrence, Fowler, Williams, Golston already there. That’s the issue. Pollard and Smith get hurt and the effect is huge. Let’s hope G and RB are addressed. They can still get a good RB. The Gs left are trash.

Carson

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s a bad pick. You have Armstrong, Lawrence, Fowler, Williams, Golston already there. That’s the issue. Pollard and Smith get hurt and the effect is huge. Let’s hope G and RB are addressed. They can still get a good RB. The Gs left are trash.
At this point, your guards are Tyler Smith, Chuma, Martin, Josh Ball and Farniok

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Lol, I did my undergrad at San Jose State. The MWC is not an talent producing conference.

I actually do like Fehoko but what does he add to D. Lawerence, Armstrong, Fowler, S. Williams, et cetera?
More likely Armstrong replacement when he leaves next year