Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

blueblood70

Reaction score
Number of posts is important too you eh?

Does that in anyway change the question?

The point is bemoaning two different teams current RB make up in April is silly.

We generally take 6 rbs to camp, a lot will change between now and then.

Also, ad homs are welcomed as they further bolster my position.
yes it is as important as to you who believe mocks and fan input has more value than pro sports team full of experienced coaches and big scouting department.. that why,.,. you have little to no experience but think you know more then them but only lurk and come in the just do the chock value negative posts from time to time. that's suspect, i smell a rat ie a spy from another team or simply a troll hater. that what low posts tell me..

kevm3

Reaction score
Eagles absolutely fleeced the lions. It's 4th rounder in "2025". Swift is on last year of contract. If he walks the eagles likely get a comp pick in 2025. So it's swap of 7th this year and likely a 4th in 2025 for say a 5th /6th in return. That's a fleece and yes swift is only owed 1.77 million. Masterclass!

I don't understand how Howie keeps getting these amazing deals. He fleeces other teams and still manages to trade up and get the guys he wants. Our only saving grace is he doesn't have the best drafting record

blueblood70

Reaction score
Eagles absolutely fleeced the lions. It's 4th rounder in "2025". Swift is on last year of contract. If he walks the eagles likely get a comp pick in 2025. So it's swap of 7th this year and likely a 4th in 2025 for say a 5th /6th in return. That's a fleece and yes swift is only owed 1.77 million. Masterclass!
1 post huh welcome come in and we all know you are an eagle's fan.. go away

fleeced for an oft injured payer who hasnt done much so little his team let him walk for cheap.

kevm3

Reaction score
Watch Mafi fall to us again and we pass him up for a kicker or safety project

cowboyec

Reaction score
only qb left i'd be interested in is max duggan.
good rb's still available but i think they bring zeke back.
some good ol still on the board but they obviously like who they have in house.

Creeper

Reaction score
I have been reviewing a lot of the mock drafts posted last week and before the draft and a few people had the Cowboys taking Fehoko, but in the 6th or 7th round. I think I saw Overshown taken once in the 4th round.

phildadon86

Reaction score
1 post huh welcome come in and we all know you are an eagle's fan.. go away

fleeced for an oft injured payer who hasnt done much so little his team let him walk for cheap.
Wow you really just can’t admit the eagles are running circles around us eh?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
There are no qbs left lol. They interviewed all those guys to get nobody. Ouch
I like Tyson Bagent as a seventh-rounder. 6-3, 213; 4,500 yards passing last year with 41 TDs and 5 rushing TDs.