Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

bigE79

Reaction score
The Ticket guys are saying…why isn’t MM pounding the table for offense.

And questioning that these picks other than the 1st round aren’t starters, but looking at 2024 and 2025.
Is that good or bad.
What do you think?

cowboyec

Reaction score
og still available:
jarrett patterson,notre dame
andrew vorhees,usc
antonio mafi,ucla

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Jets took RB Israel Abaikanda, I was hoping he would be there at 169 for us.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Eagles absolutely fleeced the lions. Masterclass robbery
I always have problems with the idea that a team got fleeced. Detroit drafted a RB and didn't want the one they have. The Lions got what they could for him. If they could have gotten more, they would have. It's a good trade for the Eagles, though. They knew Detroit was looking to move him and offered what it took to get him.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Jets took RB Israel Abaikanda, I was hoping he would be there at 169 for us.
Yeah, I guess we weren't high enough on him to take him this round. Either don't feel there's much separation between him and other backs still available, or they just aren't interested in taking a back in this deep class.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You know all of these pick are a round early and guys we didn’t spend time with lol
Lesson learned by me- just look at the top 30 and Dallas Day participants and know that's basically the Cowboys' board.

xxxx

Reaction score
I always have problems with the idea that a team got fleeced. Detroit drafted a RB and didn't want the one they have. The Lions got what they could for him. If they could have gotten more, they would have. It's a good trade for the Eagles, though. They knew Detroit was looking to move him and offered what it took to get him.
Agreed but we would be happy if we did that trade. Right?

gimmesix

Reaction score
Agreed but we would be happy if we did that trade. Right?
Absolutely. Other than the injury concerns, Swift has looked like a better back recently than the one we picked up, Jones II.

Gambit

Reaction score
yes it is as important as to you who believe mocks and fan input has more value than pro sports team full of experienced coaches and big scouting department.. that why,.,. you have little to no experience but think you know more then them but only lurk and come in the just do the chock value negative posts from time to time. that's suspect, i smell a rat ie a spy from another team or simply a troll hater. that what low posts tell me..
I have no idea what you're on about.

My post was to actually point out that we should trust the front office and not stress over what other teams positions look like today in April.

Again, we generally take 6 rbs to camp, things will change, let's give it time.