Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That was the Pats again. When it comes to names who have been mentioned here, the Pats seem to be all over it.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I can't be too mad about this draft considering they are picking very late in every round and with the moves they made in the offseason. I think we get too locked into needs while the coaches and scouts look at grades. Like the Fehoku pick- he graded higher than any RB or OL they could have had at 129 so they took him.

Everybody thought Schoonmaker was a reach for a need last night and got after the Cowboys for doing that. Yet with Fehoku they do the opposite and still get roasted.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Because they are not.
Could be. Who knows? That's what the games are for.

Last year, the Eagles got Jordan Davis, who many of us wanted as that gargantuan nose tackle with the potential to be more. We took Tyler Smith. It appears after one year that we made the better pick, but no one would have suspected that last year.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score

Viliami Fehoko EDGE, SJST

Height: 6-4, Weight: 276

Grade: A

Advanced rusher who's strong and has a thick EDGE frame. Multiple years of high-level productivity. Athleticism is a little concerning. Love the depth at the position for Dallas here. (Chris Trapasso)

-

Bathe in it, haters.
Again it's not the player, I think everyone we have drafted are decent players - it's the decisions and the fits the team needs. Fehoko could become a great rotational linemean in a couple of years. (I also had hopes for Anae).
But for 2023/24 this team is weak. And didn't have to be. !