Twitter: NFL fines Washington for their culture

lqmac1

Reaction score
They need to ban him from ever playing in the NFL again
Because of accusations? Sure, if they can prove he did those things I agree, but to say that about somebody who could potentially be falsely accused is blasphemous.

Not like the Texans have the best reputation. Tons of players have complained about ownership the past few years and the attorney just so happens to live in the neighborhood of the owner.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Not to mention the Steelers quarterback gets accused of raping, Patriots get accused and caught cheating multiple times, but somehow they're the pinnacle organizations.

I think Jerry Jones and co have done a fabulous job from an organizational standpoint. You never hear players say anything negatively about the front office, we rarely have any kind of scandals tied to big crimes, but yet we still don’t get the respect we deserve.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I don’t understand how you can fine a team $10 million yet there are no suspensions, arrests or anything of that nature. Something is fishy.

One of the minority owners, I think his name is Bash, is supposedly banned from ever owning a part of an NFL franchise ever again. I think we know who the culprit was. Like I wrote before, there is a lot more going on here than just a little harassment. Billions of dollars are at stake and some rich and powerful people wanted ownership of this franchise. The minority owners tried for a coup and Bezos was circling around looking to pounce. Some other rich people were licking their chops at getting a crown jewel.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Not to mention the Steelers quarterback gets accused of raping, Patriots get accused and caught cheating multiple times, but somehow they're the pinnacle organizations.

I think Jerry Jones and co have done a fabulous job from an organizational standpoint. You never hear players say anything negatively about the front office, we rarely have any kind of scandals tied to big crimes, but yet we still don’t get the respect we deserve.

Big Ben and then Patriots were both penalized.

CWR

Reaction score
I don't think it's Parents as much as it is society. We don't embrace or value strong beliefs centered on personal values any longer. I mean, yes, it is the responsibility of Parents but they have been taught to devalue the importance of those self same things so it's a generational thing, at this point.

It's been a slow and methodical march towards this.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does the $10M get subtracted from the cap? That is where it should come from. Instead of getting $200M next year, they should only be allowed $190M.
They should divide all of the Skins picks between the other NFCE teams for the next 10 years...

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
They should divide all of the Skins picks between the other NFCE teams for the next 10 years...

I don't think you realize this is about billionaires fighting over money and power. The minority owners were trying to have a coup and overthrow the majority owner. Bezos was circling like a vulture. So were others. This harassment stuff was just a way for one group of billionaires to attack another billionaire and wrestle control of an NFL franchise. Whatever it takes. They were even using the name Commanders to go after the owner.

Watching rich people fight over money is quite fun. Sit back, get your popcorn out, and enjoy the show. They are ruthless.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I don’t think the Jerry Rices and Robert Krafts and Desean Watsons are looking for ‘reputable’ massage parlors. If they were just looking for a massage, they could easily get one for free from the team trainer.

From what I hear, most massage parlors here are fronts for prostitution and drugs. They are the equivalent of ‘love hotels’ in Japan which are mostly run by the yakuza and have hidden cameras galore. Those videos are quite valuable and those starring in them will pay top ¥ and $ to keep the show private. Those videos are quite persuasive to get businessmen and politicians to do things.

When did seeing is believing become hearing is believing?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
You heard it so you write a whole paragraph on how it must be true.

Yeah, so what? I heard first-hand accounts from people I know and trust for the 'love hotels' in Japan. I have lived in Japan. I have read lots of information about the trafficking and prostitution and drugs deals which happen at 'massage parlors' and 'love hotels.' It is pretty much common knowledge. Ask any Japanese person and they will likely tell you the same thing on love hotels. In fact, many of my Japanese friends have said that. Personally, I have no experience going to a massage parlor or love hotel.

A lot of stuff in life is common sense, putting 2 and 2 together.

'From what I hear' is a general term which can be used to encompass rumors, first-hand accounts, info on the internet, news, FBI crime stats and reports, etc.

You got any information that says what I wrote is false?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think you realize this is about billionaires fighting over money and power. The minority owners were trying to have a coup and overthrow the majority owner. Bezos was circling like a vulture. So were others. This harassment stuff was just a way for one group of billionaires to attack another billionaire and wrestle control of an NFL franchise. Whatever it takes. They were even using the name Commanders to go after the owner.

Watching rich people fight over money is quite fun. Sit back, get your popcorn out, and enjoy the show. They are ruthless.

If you think "I don't realize" then you have not been paying attention to who knows what at this site...