Twitter: NFL fines WR CeeDee Lamb $10,300 for waving goodbye to Patriots DB Jalen Mills after TD

RamziD

Reaction score
It’s funny that some people are legit mad at this. Must be the BYE week.

ESisback

Reaction score
Uh oh. Is this how you "not care" about what others say? Lol. And still with your "you're not one of us" ammo, eh? What did I tell you about that projection? You really do need the herd to function. That's why you get so upset when the media says something negative about the Cowboys, to the point of starting multiple threads about it and denying when others (not just me) calls you on it. Try thinking independently or without whiny excuses for once. You might shock yourself.

I don’t retain what you “tell me”. No one should.

ESisback

Reaction score
Goodell was upset the Cowboys won the game, same as the Refs..so CeeDee has to pay for that.

Diggs got into it with a player and got fined this week, but Toney didn't for throwing a punch last week...ok.
Careful, the “Realist” will chastise you for your conspiracy theories!

Like that’s something that should worry you!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No, it's not. It's taunting if it's done prior to any physical altercation. CeeDee responded with waving AFTER HE WAS PHYSICALLY SHOVED AFTER CROSSING THE ENDZONE.
Players get shoved all the time after crossing the plane. It's part of the game and the excuse can be made that they did it in case the ball carrier was losing control of the ball.

It was a cheap shot, done out of anger, but still legal, unlike the taunting.

ESisback

Reaction score
Don't know if you ever played, but if you did, you would just sit there and let some disrespect you like that? I'm a cowboy and CeeDee fan, but as a man.....no way would that sit easy with me..... especially with the adrenaline flowing at that stage of the game. He needs to learn to play within himself and show some class.....he could learn a lot from Cooper.
I agree, BUT, waving goodbye by an ultra competitive athlete in the “heat of battle” after being pushed is a fairly mild reaction, isn’t it?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree, BUT, waving goodbye by an ultra competitive athlete in the “heat of battle” after being pushed is a fairly mild reaction, isn’t it?
Mild, but juvenile....especially because he precipitated it by celebrating before crossing the GL.....I'm old school, I just don't like that kinda stuff.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He shoved him as he was crossing the line..... there's no crying in football.....if Lamb wasn't acting a fool, it would not have happened...cross the line, spike the ball and celebrate with your team, as opposed to showing disrespect to your opponent...
He definitely shoved him after the ball crossed the plane, but that happens on probably 99% of plays where the defender is that close. Like I said earlier (maybe in a different thread?) the defender could use the excuse that he was hoping the ball was loose and the shove would cause the ball carrier to lose control of it.