Twitter: NFL fines WR CeeDee Lamb $10,300 for waving goodbye to Patriots DB Jalen Mills after TD

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Wach the film, Mills let up and then sped up when Lamb started clowning.....no man wants to be clowned, I don't blame him.....go back and watch it....what would you do???? Let him make you a punk on national TV?
Like you said, Coach, ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE. Mills should have taken it like a man, instead of a sorelosing punk.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Sorry, Coach, I totally disagree. CeeDee only waved goodbye after he was shoved hard to the ground AFTER he was 2-3 yards past the goal line in the endzone.

If you're going to fine CeeDee for waving goodbye after he scored, Mills should have gotten fined for shoving CeeDee to the ground after CeeDee had scored.

Plus, where is the fine against Aaron Rodgers for taunting the Bears crowd after winning the game?

It's a double standard and bias against the Cowboys. Clear as day.

That's right. Get that Goodell defender, AC.

:muttley:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like you said, Coach, ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE. Mills should have taken it like a man, instead of a sorelosing punk.
He did, he slowed down and then Lamb threw it in his face. I'm surprised Mills didn't slap the crap out of him. I probably would have.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He did, he slowed down and then Lamb threw it in his face. I'm surprised Mills didn't slap the crap out of him. I probably would have.
I wish Mills would have tried to slap CeeDee. CeeDee would have beat the crap out of him on national TV. Maybe that's what our Cowboys need to do to deserve these biased fines by Badell and his minions...and so some of you can actually accuse and bash them.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish Mills would have tried to slap CeeDee. CeeDee would have beat the crap out of him on national TV. Maybe that's what our Cowboys need to do to deserve these biased fines by Badell and his minions...and so some of you can actually accuse and bash them.
Don't know if you ever played, but if you did, you would just sit there and let some disrespect you like that? I'm a cowboy and CeeDee fan, but as a man.....no way would that sit easy with me..... especially with the adrenaline flowing at that stage of the game. He needs to learn to play within himself and show some class.....he could learn a lot from Cooper.

conner01

Reaction score
Why should Jerry take care of it? It need to come out of Lamb's paycheck! Stop babying our players. They don't even know what personal responsiblity is. Look at Rams players, they don't even celebrate when they score touchdowns.
Jerry can’t take care of it
Any money, even gifts can violate salary cap

conner01

Reaction score
That is EXACTLY what I am saying. The league's been fining for taunting all year long but they catch a Cowboys player clearly doing it and it's a CONSPIRACY!? No it ain't.
Has the game not been over it would have been a penalty

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why would he be fined?
He shoved him just as he enter the end zone after slowing down to celebrate
Just as he entered? Lies.

CeeDee was already 2-3 yards into the endzone. Plus, Mills clearly saw there was no way he was going to stop CeeDee from scoring. That was a sorelosing punk hard shove meant to cause harm because he got burned by CeeDee and couldn't handle it like a man watching CeeDee prance his way happily into the endzone.

conner01

Reaction score

CeeDee was already 2-3 yards into the endzone. Plus, Mills clearly saw there was no way he was going to stop CeeDee from scoring. That was a sorelosing punk hard shove meant to cause harm because he got burned by CeeDee and couldn't handle it like a man watching CeeDee prance his way happily into the endzone.
He slowed down and caused himself to get hit and that’s why it wasn’t called
There is no big conspiracy
And then he taunted which got him fined
Had the game not been over he would have got a penalty

MarcusRock

Reaction score

That's exactly why Lamb shouldn't do it. Because he could have been thrown on his shoulder and been done for the season if Mills wanted to be a real maniac. Just dumb. Score and go back to the team.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Don't know if you ever played, but if you did, you would just sit there and let some disrespect you like that? I'm a cowboy and CeeDee fan, but as a man.....no way would that sit easy with me..... especially with the adrenaline flowing at that stage of the game. He needs to learn to play within himself and show some class.....he could learn a lot from Cooper.
You know very well I played and played better than most, Coach. I'm all for sportsmanship, but waving goodbye after being shoved hard to the ground after clearly having taken 2-3 steps into the endzone is called for. CeeDee could have easily retaliated in kind physically, but he didn't. He held back. Mills even went up to CeeDee, and CeeDee asked him, "What are you going to do?" Mills did nothing once CeeDee was facing him! Mills is a punk, and Goodell sucks for protecting sorelosing bullies who can't handle a loss like a man.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know very well I played and played better than most, Coach. I'm all for sportsmanship, but waving goodbye after being shoved hard to the ground after clearly having taken 2-3 steps into the endzone is called for. CeeDee could have easily retaliated in kind physically, but he didn't. He held back. Mills even went up to CeeDee, and CeeDee asked him, "What are you going to do?" Mills did nothing once CeeDee was facing him! Mills is a punk, and Goodell sucks for protecting sorelosing bullies who can't handle a loss like a man.
I get what you're saying, but as a man, I don't blame mills....he had already slowed down and then sped up when CeeDee started celebrating....CeeDee precipitated the whole thing. Just score and celebrate with your team.....I like the enthusiasm, but don't agree with the taunting.

Plankton

Reaction score
13bbd5d3-e9a7-4a2f-bf6c-71cafbf682ee-USATSI_10575365.jpg

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I wonder if players can start a go fund me to get the money. It would be hilarious.
Help me pay my $10K fine for taunting a player. I bet he would get a lot more than $10K.

I think the fines go to the NFL players collecting a pension. So, basically it is just a way to tax the present players to gift some money to the retired players. The owners are too cheap to pay.