Twitter: NFL fines WR CeeDee Lamb $10,300 for waving goodbye to Patriots DB Jalen Mills after TD

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
When are people going to realize that the NFL has a bias against the Cowboys?

Zeke was acquitted of wrong doing and yet they suspended him.

Deshaun Watson is being charged by 22 women and has not been cleared. Yet chances are he won't get suspended.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So your saying that it's legal to shove someone out of bounds after the TD without a penalty? I didn't know that was part of football?
He shoved him as he was crossing the line..... there's no crying in football.....if Lamb wasn't acting a fool, it would not have happened...cross the line, spike the ball and celebrate with your team, as opposed to showing disrespect to your opponent...

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
He shoved him as he was crossing the line..... there's no crying in football.....if Lamb wasn't acting a fool, it would not have happened...cross the line, spike the ball and celebrate with your team, as opposed to showing disrespect to your opponent...

LOL no he didn't. He was well out of bounds. And it was a forcefully hard shove. Watch it again.

And Lamb high stepping into the into the endzone maybe a fool, but it is what you mentioned.....

FOOTBALL.

High stepping is not a penalty.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL no he didn't. He was well out of bounds. And it was a forcefully hard shove. Watch it again.

And Lamb high stepping into the into the endzone maybe a fool, but it is what you mentioned.....

FOOTBALL.

High stepping is not a penalty.
I've watched the game 5 times, but you win.....Salud!
BTW looking at your opponent and celebrating could be easily be called a penalty....good thing it didn't happen.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I've watched the game 5 times, but you win.....Salud!
BTW looking at your opponent and celebrating could be easily be called a penalty....good thing it didn't happen.

It's not win or lose....I frankly don't care.

Lamb already had a TD. That shove was intentionally tried to hurt him.

If Lamb wouldn't got shoved that hard I'm sure he wouldn't start his silly wave.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not win or lose....I frankly don't care.

Lamb already had a TD. That shove was intentionally tried to hurt him.

If Lamb wouldn't got shoved that hard I'm sure he wouldn't start his silly wave.
Wach the film, Mills let up and then sped up when Lamb started clowning.....no man wants to be clowned, I don't blame him.....go back and watch it....what would you do???? Let him make you a punk on national TV?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Good....there is no need for that. I like the swagger, but act like you've been there.
Sorry, Coach, I totally disagree. CeeDee only waved goodbye after he was shoved hard to the ground AFTER he was 2-3 yards past the goal line in the endzone.

If you're going to fine CeeDee for waving goodbye after he scored, Mills should have gotten fined for shoving CeeDee to the ground after CeeDee had scored.

Plus, where is the fine against Aaron Rodgers for taunting the Bears crowd after winning the game?

It's a double standard and bias against the Cowboys. Clear as day.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Why do you always stick up for everyone BUT the Cowboys?

Uh oh. Is this how you "not care" about what others say? Lol. And still with your "you're not one of us" ammo, eh? What did I tell you about that projection? You really do need the herd to function. That's why you get so upset when the media says something negative about the Cowboys, to the point of starting multiple threads about it and denying when others (not just me) calls you on it. Try thinking independently or without whiny excuses for once. You might shock yourself.