Twitter: NFL may add Wildcard team from both conferences in playoffs

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I don't care if you buy it or not . I'm simply stating the facts . They had a better record and beat much better teams .

" you are what your record says you are "
-bill parcells

Yep. Among the Cardinals wins were Seattle, Carolina, Detroit, and Indianapolis . The Cowboys couldn't even beat a winning team. If I was a cardinal fan I'd be mad. That NFC West should be a very strong division again next year.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
cardinals did a really good job this year. they have every right to be upset. they deserved a spot before the eagles and us.

eagles got in due to millions of breaks, including playing orton instead of romo.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
The fact is they have a better record. Calling them a better team, is not a fact.

Your reasoning is unsound . You have no premise .

The cardinals had a record of 10-6 and a winning percentage of .750 . 8-8 has a winning percentage of .500 . The cowboys beat 1 team with an above 500 record . The cardinals beat the panthers And Seahawks BOTH TOP seeds in the NFC . You should just zip it before you sound even worse .

Mathematically , and based of winning percentage vs teams with winning records the cardinals were absolutely a better team . Mathematically by win percentage , win percentage vs better teams . They beat the 1 and 2 seeds in the NFC .

You have no sound premise .

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Your reasoning is unsound . You have no premise .

The cardinals had a record of 10-6 and a winning percentage of .750 . 8-8 has a winning percentage of .500 . The cowboys beat 1 team with an above 500 record . The cardinals beat the panthers And Seahawks BOTH TOP seeds in the NFC . You should just zip it before you sound even worse .

Mathematically , and based of winning percentage vs teams with winning records the cardinals were absolutely a better team . Mathematically by win percentage , win percentage vs better teams . They beat the 1 and 2 seeds in the NFC .

You have no sound premise .
My premise is that if it looks like a turd, and smells like a turd, its probably a turd.

I know their record. I don't care. They were 3-4 against teams with records over .500.

Go ahead, be a slave to the stats. Thats your prerogative. If you think the Carson Palmer led Cards are a great team, then go ahead and think that. You see a team that beat Sea, I see a team that lost to the Rams and eeked out wins against the Texans and Titans. Whatever.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I have to disagree. While it may not be broken, that doesn't mean it's the best. More teams in the playoffs means more regions/fans interested in them (which = $) and it's good for the fans of that team. It's a win/win.

Half the reason the NFL is held to a higher standard is they do a good job of making every game of the 16 week schedule seem important to the respective fan bases. This seems it could relay into the pedestrian interest of the regular seasons; NBA, NHL, MLB

Dangerous

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I don't think some people get this, RG simply does the owners bidding, if a majority of owners are against it, RG can't do anything.....

Is there even room for backbone in that position. Did Tags every try to be the voice of reason or involved @ all in the direction of these owner's demands and wish lists? It just seems things are changing in the game at the most rapid pace in history (after the initial induction of course).