News: NFL: Micah Parsons Details Frustrating Night vs. Eagles

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
His frustration was apparent and he can be excused for that penalty as he was all in on that game.

His real concern should be will what PHL did serve as a template for keeping him from wrecking a game?

IMO....no!

Very few offenses are stacked at every position as the Eagles. They literally have a top 5 player at every offensive position. Notice he was trying to stop Hurts ( running ), Sanders, covering TE, and pass rushing. They kept him busy, to say the least......lol

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That unsportsmanlike penalty was fricking costly and it wasn't the first time he's done something like this. I watched a few times now chirping after making a great play, but he got caught this time around to help the Eagles score!!!!!!!!!!!!
They punted on this drive so...

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
A 2x All-Pro (one being a first and the other being a second) and 3 pro-bowls is not "one of the best".
I personally believe he was robbed of 2 all-pros. I played, coached, and watched a lot of football in my life. His technique, footwork, and ability to stay with his block are among the best I ever saw. Again, this is just my opinion.

Ken

Reaction score
People acting like there is a recipe to stop Micah now. No there isn’t… if that was the case every great pass rusher would be neutralized.

philly played it smart. On those plays there was nothing Micah could do…. He covers the wr it’s an easy hurts touchdown…. He goes after hurts hurts flips it to the wr. I don’t understand what people wanted Micah to do.
I dont understand why Micah though he had to cover the wr?

Hurts was his man on the 4th down and the TD. On the first one(4th down play) the CB who was supposed to cover him was picked.

On the 2nd(TD)...Lewis was supposed to have him and inexplicably stopped for a second or two and then was way behind the wr.

Micah should have exploded thru Hurts on both plays.

I agree though...they didn't do anything special to stop him other than change their whole offense. Hurts literally threw 2 passes barely past 10 yards including the wide open td.

People whining about Micah hve to realize they were getting rid of it quick when they did pass.

Ken

Reaction score
It was just your typical Cowboys game against a good team.

The stars disappear and wait for the next weak team they can feast on.

Rinse and repeat.
Glad to see you agree with me that those good team losses last year were not all on Dak.

:lmao2:

Ken

Reaction score
They schemed him into oblivion. I'm hoping Quinn can come up with an answer next time because they really didn't have one last night.
No they didn't. Even Quinn said today they didn't do anything specific to Micah other than change their whole offense to short passes lol

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I say blast the QB every time they run that RPO. And also make sure the refs notice the olineman way down the field when they run a pass of rpo.
I'm sure Quinnn will be coaching something like that and sneak a safety down. Most teams can't do this b/c their QB isn't very elusive on the run. I saw several cowboys whiff on Hurts and they may have been coached to stay in front of him and not try to flush him out of the pocket.........which lends itself to those RPO plays.

JBond

Reaction score
That penalty was huge.

Cowboys had all the momentum. It would habe been 3rd and 10 and the pass rush could habe pinned their ears back.
The penalty was bull ****. Offensive players can dance around like idiots but a defensive player (especially a Cowboy) jaws a little, penalty. It was crap.

cowboyec

Reaction score
The penalty was bull ****. Offensive players can dance around like idiots but a defensive player (especially a Cowboy) jaws a little, penalty. It was crap.
eagles were doing the same all nite...no calls.
imagine that.
what the lion did was tame compared to others.
horse crap call.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

He got flagged for taunting because he was in the Eagles’ player’s face.

It was an easy call. Had nothing to do with him being a Cowboy.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dallas is known as the place great careers are ruined while training other guys that Jerry and Stephen “believe in”..

khiladi

Reaction score
I love how you can’t ‘taunt’ for a brief moment like Micah, staring like a bad mo-Fo after you laid it on some dude, but your whole team can run to the end zone and flex as a group, taking like 5 whole minutes….

khiladi

Reaction score
Let’s stop acting like the refs weren’t awful last night anyway. That ridiculous spot was just one of the questionable demonstrations of NFL ‘integrity’.

JBond

Reaction score
He got flagged for taunting because he was in the Eagles’ player’s face.

It was an easy call. Had nothing to do with him being a Cowboy.
It's called football. As Aikman said a week ago. Take the dresses off.