News: NFL: Micah Parsons Details Frustrating Night vs. Eagles

blueblood70

Reaction score
My numbers were 3 tackles and zero sacks. The stats are 3 tackle, 4 assists and zero sacks.

Sorry to have left out the 4 big assists.
He still effected the game get over it he chased hurts all the way to the sidelines many times and caused many Incomplete passes, Pressure rates matter, he beat his guy many times, hard to get to a guy running full speed away from you on nearly every snap... what were you watching, sacks arent a big thing against a mobile qb they contained him for the most part and made him throw a lot of off target passes..

now the taunting penalty that was bad.,.cant do that in game like this.. hes being team guy taking credit but dude 3 Ints, bad passes, 3 and outs ,punts our Offense blew that game .

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I thought that the best defensive player in the league would have had more than 3 solo tackles however if you think that’s a great performance more power to ya.

……is there a stat for almost sacking a qb?
Yes there is. It's called a pressure and Micah is near the top on that one too.

blueblood70

Reaction score
His frustration was apparent and he can be excused for that penalty as he was all in on that game.

His real concern should be will what PHL did serve as a template for keeping him from wrecking a game?
he still effected the game it was obvious..

he chased hurts all the way to the sidelines many times and caused many Incomplete passes, Pressure rates matter, he beat his guy many times, hard to get to a guy running full speed away from you on nearly every snap... what were you watching, sacks arent a big thing against a mobile qb they contained him for the most part and made him throw a lot of off target passes..

now the taunting penalty that was bad.,.cant do that in game like this.. hes being team guy taking credit but dude 3 Ints, bad passes, 3 and outs ,punts our Offense blew that game .

glimmerman

Reaction score
His frustration was apparent and he can be excused for that penalty as he was all in on that game.

His real concern should be will what PHL did serve as a template for keeping him from wrecking a game?
Most teams can try to play him that way but won’t have the same success.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
People acting like there is a recipe to stop Micah now. No there isn’t… if that was the case every great pass rusher would be neutralized.

philly played it smart. On those plays there was nothing Micah could do…. He covers the wr it’s an easy hurts touchdown…. He goes after hurts hurts flips it to the wr. I don’t understand what people wanted Micah to do.

Reactions: Ken

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
It was just your typical Cowboys game against a good team.

The stars disappear and wait for the next weak team they can feast on.

Rinse and repeat.
they played a better team with a back up qb who threw 3 picks and scored 17 points not going to win many games playing like that

gmb1

Reaction score
Don't do Pivot podcasts before big games ever again....

Blackrain

Reaction score
That penalty showed his immaturity and negated a majority of his good play.

Not what you expect from the leader of your defense in a big game.

These young bucks just can't get it through their heads if you're really good you don't have to shout it from the housetops and attract attention to yourself everybody knows

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This is the kind of response fans SHOULD hear from players after a loss.

I like this too. Seeing a player take responsibility for their mistakes is not only refreshing, it is what winners do. Own your problems and you have a chance to get better. Making excuses is what losers always do.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whatever. I am so done with him. Bring on Damone Clark. A real War Daddy.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
People acting like there is a recipe to stop Micah now. No there isn’t… if that was the case every great pass rusher would be neutralized.

philly played it smart. On those plays there was nothing Micah could do…. He covers the wr it’s an easy hurts touchdown…. He goes after hurts hurts flips it to the wr. I don’t understand what people wanted Micah to do.

This is on DQ and i think he figured it out but way late..gotta bring Micah from the middle and pull a saftey down to spy...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Myself Micah would have played better if he wasn't pretty neutral on the rivalry and showed the same loyalty to the Cowboys that he does to Penn St.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Exactly. Said it a million times since Emmitt and Michael retired. Very few players have the win or die trying attitude Micah has, and the team desperately needs. Did Lael Collins strike anybody that way? Bossma Fat?
BossmanFat is really starting to make my blood boil. He doesn't play a bunch of defensive snaps, but still manages to get penalized. If Zack Martin got two penalties in a game we would overlook it based off his play in the past and present but would still be wondering what's going on. But Bossmanfat hasn't really done sht and he still manages to get in trouble on and off the field