News: NFL: Mike McCarthy set to interview in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I hope this is ok.

Come on down fat man and remember to continue the long-standing tradition at Big D of saying ............................YES!!!!

This is the guy and expect the same old- same old and probably worse!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Jerrah is probably going with a coach with NFL experience, when hypothetically questioned about scenarios if Garrett is not retained he said as much, too old to do another inexperienced guy in his 40 year old mind...lol.

Creeper

Reaction score
If its McCarthy then the choice of DC becomes even more important.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I’d be ok with McCarthy. Year off could re-energize him. He’s a solid, solid football coach. I’m on record as saying not much will change with the Jones culture, but McCarthy would do well here I think.

Rodgers honestly has not played that well this year. Is he a great qb? Sure, but he seems like a real drama queen. Wouldn’t say he gets along with LaFleur either. He’s a turd.

not sure why people aren’t understanding Garrett situation. It’s dopey, but they simply aren’t renewing his contract, which apparently runs out 1-14. He gone

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) Tweeted:
Sources: Former #Packers coach Mike McCarthy is headed to Dallas to speak with the #Cowboys. The team has not announced anything on coach Jason Garrett, though they are expected to move on from him and are laying the groundwork for a search.

Ian Rapoport just reported this on Twitter. Take it for what it's worth. Just the messenger.

I would be cool with this hire
Proven he can win on the nfl level.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't have a problem with McCarthy. He's better than Garrett; however, I do not want M. Lewis as HC!! If they are serious about bringing in Lewis, then they may as well just re-sign Garrett!!! They're about the same, in my opinion. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.