NFL Network just now - Talking about Dez

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Dez is not clutch, that is what I take away from this game. Elite, yes. Clutch, nope...show me when.

Cowboys Skins 2011 (both home and away), Cowboys Bengals (2012), Cowbohs Steelers 2012, Cowboys/ Giants 2013, Cowboys/Eagles (at Philly) 2013, Cowboys Eagles 2014, Cowboys Giants 2014 (away), all say hi.

I must say the one thing about losing is that this board is far more entertaining with the 'prisoners of the moment" mentality everyone seems to have around here immediately after a loss.

knightrider94

Reaction score
Yup. The Dez apologists around here are looking ridiculous.

He had a bad game, but so has everyone else on this team this entire season. Beasley. Williams. Weeden. Randle. McFadden. RoMc. Carr. Wilcox, Cassel. The list goes on and on. But, Dez has made himself an easy target, so he has to live with the fallout, but some of the vitriol around this place is downright ridiculous and seems really personal. The real reasons this team continues to under perform are completely ignored, but who cares-- easy target, fire!

jimmy40

Reaction score
He had a bad game, but so has everyone else on this team this entire season. Beasley. Williams. Weeden. Randle. McFadden. RoMc. Carr. Wilcox, Cassel. The list goes on and on. But, Dez has made himself an easy target, so he has to live with the fallout, but some of the vitriol around this place is downright ridiculous and seems really personal. The real reasons this team continues to under perform are completely ignored, but who cares-- easy target, fire!
your likes to messages % is pretty good.

Cmac

Reaction score
Geez, Brian Billick really has a problem with our Boys. Now he just says.....Lets stop talkin about guys like Dez and Greg Hardy and lets start talking about Luke Kuechly.

I thought Billick got quiet after he railed on Hardy, only to be reminded he had Ray Lewis playing and two dead bodies in the street, unsolved, and Ray knew more than he let on.

Cmac

Reaction score
Cowboys Skins 2011 (both home and away), Cowboys Bengals (2012), Cowbohs Steelers 2012, Cowboys/ Giants 2013, Cowboys/Eagles (at Philly) 2013, Cowboys Eagles 2014, Cowboys Giants 2014 (away), all say hi.

I must say the one thing about losing is that this board is far more entertaining with the 'prisoners of the moment" mentality everyone seems to have around here immediately after a loss.

When he can withstand what's around him.

Kaiser

Reaction score
On NFL network, Boomer called out the Cowboys for employing guys with criminal records. I laughed

I don't know if you had the same feed I did (710 on DirecTV) but early in the game an announcer said that Jameis Winston had "made some bad decisions". I know nothing about his case, I have no idea if he is guilty or innocent.

Later the same guy was saying that Hardy literally should not be allowed to say ANYTHING. Nothing whatsoever, as in his complete silence. Its beyond a media narrative into parody . Next up: Jumping the Shark.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
All I know is that I love Dez.. but let's call it how it is. He let a scrub shut him down. Had 2 dropped passes on crucial downs and whined to the refs instead of stopping a season ending interception. Yeah he deserves criticism and there's not a damn thing anyone can say about it.

Kaiser

Reaction score

The important thing is that we need to cut Jeff Heath because he sucks.

[/sarcasm]

T-RO

Reaction score

I've criticized Dez about 3 times, about the same number of times I've criticized Witten.
I've criticized Jerry about 3,000 times

I won't try to speak for anyone else...but for me....If anything I've been too easy on Dez. If you are making the big money, and you are high maintenance...you better deliver!

knightrider94

Reaction score
your likes to messages % is pretty good.

Thanks. I like to think I am pretty reasonable. However, I have issues when the mistakes become repetitive. That's when it becomes frustrating. My main frustration is not with the players, but with management. We took a calculated risk with the running game in the offseason and we lost. We had key injuries and inadequate backups. Again, management. Still, I won't say some of the stuff I have seen on this Board about people I don't know.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
All I know is that I love Dez.. but let's call it how it is. He let a scrub shut him down. Had 2 dropped passes on crucial downs and whined to the refs instead of stopping a season ending interception. Yeah he deserves criticism and there's not a damn thing anyone can say about it.

Mr throw me the ball !!
13 mil a year
self proclaimed 2nd best WR in league

Has 2 drops that end drives
And the last one #3 he mad no effort to catch or prevent the int.

It was pass interference , but with todays refs you cant count on the call.

not earning his big salary, so far he is a bust since being paid.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Dez does. He will be reading every article and tweet about how he played today.

Eh. I frankly don't care what Dez does. He's been criticized in the media since he was drafted for issues that are irrelevant and not even remotely that bad. They're the bad guys here, not him, always trying to pick a fight, point out a flaw, or magnify something irrelevant and twist it into something it's not due to some idiotic agenda. It's not like he's just coasting, not trying to win, and sitting on his paycheck. The whole team is shot because of the coaching staff starting from the head coach on down, a group of people who can't put together a game plan to win one freaking game without Romo.

plymkr

Reaction score
Dez is one of my favorite players and that 3rd down drop in the 4th really hurt. An average receiver has to make that catch. An elite receiver that play should be a given.

Sad, just epitomizes our season. What could have been.