NFL Network reports that the Cowboys will work on signing their own FAs

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Same DL and secondary that gets beat like a red headed step child in big games when it matters the most.

Same ole song. Same Terrible results.

Right. The New Orleans game wasn't big? WC playoff game wasn't big? Please.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Right. The New Orleans game wasn't big? WC playoff game wasn't big? Please.
Dude you know I am right. We got beat the same way we always do when it comes to the divisional round. Out coached and beat to death at the point of attack. Those were big games, we have won games like that in the regular season and the wild card round but we have been blown off the ball everytime we get to the divisional round. Aren't you tired of seeing us get our ***** kicked and dominated a game away from getting a chance at the Super Bowl? I know I am.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
giphy.gif
Dumb and Dumber references will ALWAYS get a like from me.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Dude you know I am right. We got beat the same way we always do when it comes to the divisional round. Out coached and beat to death at the point of attack. Those were big games, we have won games like that in the regular season and the wild card round but we have been blown off the ball everytime we get to the divisional round. Aren't you tired of seeing us get our ***** kicked and dominated a game away from getting a chance at the Super Bowl? I know I am.

Of course, but if we're talking about this single game I would say the coaching was the determining factor. I don't see a FA available that fixes the issues in that game.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Of course, but if we're talking about this single game I would say the coaching was the determining factor. I don't see a FA available that fixes the issues in that game.
I do. A DT that can consistently penetrate and get off blocks. I am tired of seeing Collins, Woods, Crawford, Ratliff's off the world get blown off the ball. It's more than just the Rams game.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
A lot of folks gonna be upset that the Boys are not active in FA. It’s been this way for awhile now. I’m not surprised by this. Pay our guys, draft well and sign some tier 3 guys. That’s the Dallas Cowboys way now.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Did you know that the Moon landing part was improvised by Carey? Found that funny because it was the best part of that scene :confused:
Also the slurpy scene wasn’t supposed to happen. They were filming he walked out and said that to the two guys and they kept it in. BIG GULPS HUH

Cowfan75

Reaction score
It’s almost impossible to be this incompetent unless it’s on purpose.

Same team, same players, same coaches, and expect a SB run.......wow......no words

I have to wonder if this isn't a tank season for a new coach and top pick in the 2020 draft. Jerry saying that he's really really serious about winning this time seemed odd, since he's never cared over the last couple decades.

Verdict

Reaction score
They already slapped the tag on him so they have until July to work out a deal. No need to do it in the next couple of days.

While that's true technically, I reapectfully think you are missing the dynamics involved

jblaze2004

Reaction score
whats new. Lets overpay for our own guys. I wish we took the dline more serious. We run a 4-3 defense dline should be a priority.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Fred coming back, Full year of Cooper, Williams 2nd year, Gallup 2nd year...I mean I could go on.

A very rare and almost always a top ten pick for an offensive lineman not to take two to three seasons to get up to NFL strengths. I'm looking for a pretty sharp improvement out of him over the next two seasons.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Tell me about all their acquisitions last year?

Well, when you already have several guys who have played in multiple SBs and a QB who already had 5 rings (now 6) you don't need to change a lot.

Why anyone would use the Patriots to defend the Cowboys' focus on keeping the same team intact - a roster with no championship pedigree - is the real question.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
All those guys were on the field when the Rams biotch slapped us around for 3 hours.

So how exactly are we getting better with no first round pick and ignoring free agency?

Dallas is getting better with Moore as offensive coordinator and our new qb coach Jon Kitna!