NFL Rules Question: Intentional Grounding *Merge*

Ren

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2427384 said:
I think you mean that you don't need to change your opinion after the rules got explained to you.

being ignorant is one thing. choosing to stay so is another.

So explain it again then smart guy, chucking the ball in the ground to avoid a sack while in the pocket is not grounding cause? i can wait :rolleyes:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Ren;2427394 said:
So explain it again then smart guy, chucking the ball in the ground to avoid a sack while in the pocket is not grounding cause? i can wait :rolleyes:

Go back and read what avoiding a sack means.

You are the one refusing to provide evidence, not me

Ren

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2427405 said:
Go back and read what avoiding a sack means.

You are the one refusing to provide evidence, not me

I'll ask you again Einstein, a QB in the proses of being sacked chucks the ball while in the pocket into the ground is not grounding cause? don't worry i can wait

you could just say it was a bad call and move on but you seem way to arrogant for that seeing as you're demanding evidence yet refuse to backup your own claim. I gave you an example in the very first post you quoted but you ignored that part :rolleyes:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Ren;2427419 said:
I'll ask you again Einstein, a QB in the proses of being sacked chucks the ball while in the pocket into the ground is not grounding cause? don't worry i can wait

you could just say it was a bad call and move on but you seem way to arrogant for that seeing as you're demanding evidence yet refuse to backup your own claim. I gave you an example in the very first post you quoted but you ignored that part :rolleyes:

You can point to a single play or a single bad call. But it doesn't take a Norman Einstein to understand that a single bad call does not mean a player like Manning gets away with this more than anyone in the league.

You stated that Manning got away with it more than anyone - don't bring a claim and then try to put it on someone else to back up. You are much to old to be playing the "I'm rubber and you are glue card." Nor is the "I know you are but what am I?" angle viable.

Now shut your mouth and go listen to some A-ha.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Padd;2427299 said:
The thought of that play still ticks me off! Those calls hurt us bad. The other one that disgusts me was the personal foul against Leonard Davis for unnecessary roughness...when Strahan was trying to get to his feet 2 yards from Romo and Davis drilled him back down with his shoulder...complete BS! Let 'em play! It's the playoffs for goodness sakes!

Oh you're killing me. That set us up for a 2 and 25. If I recall Romo gets us 10 plus yards on the next play setting about 3rd and 13. THAT PLAY WAS THE CRAYTON DROP!
We punt have to punt form our 25 and the giants get the big return to set them up at our 35. They score a TD and I'm not sure they get another first down the rest of the game. (4 possessions)