NFL Sunday Game Thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So what. We're going to be angry too if that's the case because we lost to them in a game we should have won. People make me laugh with this 'going to be playing an angry team'. Anger doesn't equal success or wins. If anything it makes you make silly mistakes.
In the Cowboys' case, Anger gets $#!% done!...at least, Bryan Anger does.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Eagles don't play defense. I think any of the other top 3 NFC East teams give them trouble (Cowboys, 49ers, and Lions).
Eagles are a good team who just happen to have (or had) the record of a great team at 10-1. 49ers are a Great team with the record of a good team.

I notice though. Hurts hardly if ever targets the middle of the field. If he gets pressured, he will scramble out and just look for the sidelines. I'm not even knocking him cause he's the Eagles QB but it looks like i'm watching a rookie QB when he does that.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So Lamb doesn't add any to Daks? Come on for once can you Cowboy fans get real.
Read all the posts, and then tell us the majority of us aren't "real". Most of us have been saying the 49ers are the toughest team in the league, yet you're gonna throw a bad generalization about us?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Eh, even if we win our odds of winning the division are very low
They’re not the best of odds, considering Philly has an easier schedule the rest of the way and we have a very difficult one. The loss to AZ really cost us.

Silverstar

Reaction score
hysterical-laughter.gif

Motorola

Reaction score
So, now that the Rams are 6-6, does the Cowboys win over them look better? Asking for a friend.
Doesn't matter.
DAL has a 3-game-lead over MIN, LAR, and SEA for the top wildcard spot, and only one game PHL for the NFC East lead with 5 games to play.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, now that the Rams are 6-6, does the Cowboys win over them look better? Asking for a friend.
It depends on who answers. Some will say no, because they had a losing record when we beat them….however our win against the 6-5 Seattle team does not count, because they are now 6-6…..you know the double standards hate. :lmao2:

Adreme

Reaction score
Fair enough. If you could choose between Dak, Purdy or Tua, who would you choose?
It would be that exact order. Tua is the most accurate but Dak has the better arm, more mobile, better at reading a defense, and generally is just a better player. Purdy is growing in all those categories but is not there yet and Tua seems like he is capped out at being at being a very accurate QB but not necessarily great at much else.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually, we’re tied in that. We have 2 (SF & AZ) and they have 2 (Jets & SF). Them beating ‘zona doesn’t change that. That’s why if we lose but 1 game, it needs to be Detroit.
We're tied in the loss column, yes, but at the moment we're 7-2 and they're 6-2 against common opponents. If we both win out, we're tied.