NFL Sunday Game Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well... let's see if the Packers can shake up Mahomes and Co. in Lambeau tonight.
This is one of those games I hate.
Don’t like either team. As I don’t want KC to get HFA so should pull for GB. But do not want GB to make playoffs. Which they still may not even if they win.

So may go for GB….as I hate them more than KC.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
It would be that exact order. Tua is the most accurate but Dak has the better arm, more mobile, better at reading a defense, and generally is just a better player. Purdy is growing in all those categories but is not there yet and Tua seems like he is capped out at being at being a very accurate QB but not necessarily great at much else.
Fair enough. I think Tua gets less credit than he should. He is hitting the fastest players in the NFL in stride well downfield. A luxury on one hand but no easy feat. Time will tell but Purdy seems to have all the qualities to be a top tier QB.

Zman5

Reaction score
Eagles don't play defense. I think any of the other top 3 NFC East teams give them trouble (Cowboys, 49ers, and Lions).
Eagles are a good team who just happen to have (or had) the record of a great team at 10-1. 49ers are a Great team with the record of a good team.

I notice though. Hurts hardly if ever targets the middle of the field. If he gets pressured, he will scramble out and just look for the sidelines. I'm not even knocking him cause he's the Eagles QB but it looks like i'm watching a rookie QB when he does that.
He's a one read QB. That's what Olsen was eluding to, when he said he'd like to see Hurts go through his progression instead of bailing out quickly .

Motorola

Reaction score
This is one of those games I hate.
Don’t like either team. As I don’t want KC to get HFA so should pull for GB. But do not want GB to make playoffs. Which they still may not even if they win.

So may go for GB….as I hate them more than KC.
KC getting HFA in the playoffs is a moot point.
Super Bowl LVIII is in Vegas ...Cowboys v. Chiefs in a neutral stadium ...and it's a turf field.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KC getting HFA in the playoffs is a moot point.
Super Bowl LVIII is in Vegas ...Cowboys v. Chiefs in a neutral stadium ...and it's a turf field.
KC plays on the road in the playoffs, good chance they get bounced.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ll pull for GB tonight…..I suppose. I would like KC to have to play some road playoff games.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's alright.
Crimson Tide won THE SEC Title over No.1- Undefeated Bulldogs (were 29-0 going into that game)..and they are in the College Football Playoff.
He's probably still in a stupor...wouldn't be surprised if he paid no attention to any NFL game today.
Bama does not deserve to be in it. FSU got screwed.

Motorola

Reaction score
KC plays on the road in the playoffs, good chance they get bounced.
Ravens or Dolphins could go into Arrowhead and beat them IMO.
More so Baltimore, if there's inclement weather -- although "Cheetah would tell Tua "Throw it to me on every play!!'