NFL suspends former K Josh Brown 6 games

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Do we know what Bennett did (allegedly)?

Based on what I read I don't think Bennett did anything worth investigating... unless they want to investigate whether or not the police handled the situation appropriately.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Will the NFL now retroactively up Greg Harry's suspension from 4-games to 6-games or the original 10-games?

Why not retroactively up Adrian Peterson's suspension to???

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Even a temp low level PR person will never advice them doing this it is so pathetic attempt.
This will back fire on them.It is a PR nightmare.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Would anyone be shocked if they nfl "found" a grainy and sketchy video of someone impersonating Zeke hitting a woman. I mean.. what's next?

xvendettax914

Reaction score
Would anyone be shocked if they nfl "found" a grainy and sketchy video of someone impersonating Zeke hitting a woman. I mean.. what's next?
Well... I would hope that the video would be from Nov 13th, so the only accusation of assault that could possibly fit 21s alibi in that time frame was that of the Pittsburgh Steelers defense. And nothing else.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I know the nfl isn't the court system but Isn't that kind of like double jeopardy, receiving 2 punishments for the same crime. And on the day judge mazzant is supposed to rule on zekes injunction. Brah you can't make this stuff up. The NFL is becoming a clown show!

Ghost12

Reaction score
Good move by the NFL. Never too late to do the right thing.
He got suspended for 1 game then resumed his career as normal until such time as public outrage forced the Giants to cut him, effectively ending his career. So yes, the NFL is too late in doing the right thing here, not to mention they are doing it for all the wrong reasons.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I know the nfl isn't the court system but Isn't that kind of like double jeopardy, receiving 2 punishments for the same crime. And on the day judge mazzant is supposed to rule on zekes injunction. Brah you can't make this stuff up. The NFL is becoming a clown show!
That's a good point.