NFL suspends former K Josh Brown 6 games

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
I heard this tactic on a story about certain leaders and dicatators. Their brazen lies are part of bullying tactic to try to render any who oppose insignificant. They're fully aware almost everyone knows they're lying and it's a major part of their strategy.
We have examples of this behavior all around us. History suggests that It takes courage to stand up to this crap before you lose the ability to stand up to it.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I'm a bit surprised that the NFL can legally do this. I hate to say it because Brown is a monster, but from a legal standpoint I have to question this.

YR

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
I'd like to see the color of Shocked.
A4wy_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Yep, just heard he doesn't even have to be on a roster to start serving the suspension, lmao...what a joke!

Which equates to absolutely Zero. Take the kids to school, eat cereal, play golf... etc.. Brilliant... The NFL just flexed it's power and dropped a serious hammer here. :muttley:

tideh20heel

Reaction score
I'm a bit surprised that the NFL can legally do this. I hate to say it because Brown is a monster, but from a legal standpoint I have to question this.

YR
They are letting him serve it when he is not on a roster so that he won't challenge it in court.

Doomsay

Reaction score
But I thought they wouldn't suspend Brown because Mara is Goodell's buddy, and they're conspiring against the Cowboys?

They waited until his suspension couldn't hurt the Giants, but might adversely influence the trial of a key member of their most important divisional rival. Looks like the work of good buddies to me.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Do they really think the judge is going look at this favorably?

The only real reason the NFL did this was for PR. Listen, not many people followed that story. The NFL kept that pretty quiet IMO. This was going to come out during the course of the fight, so the NFL decided to get ahead of it and show "fairness". I hope the commentators and reporters report the fact that this was done way after the fact during Zeke's legal fight. It's total BS, and the NFL has egg on their face yet again.

You couldn't make this up if you tried.