Reaction score
Lofl. These refs in the Pats game
Don’t want to go to OT. Lollllll

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It’s going to be up and down.

Fitz will look terrible and then hit McLaurin for a 97 yard bomb

JJ Taylor. Listed as 5’6 185

You got it........classic microwave player (LOL). Still hard to believe they trust him with their entire season. I'm still not convinced they are not eyeing another QB for trade or release.

Nav22

Reaction score
By that rationale, the Eagles better install Flacco as their starter.
87 yards on 19 attempts is garbage.

Now’s the time for rookies to sling it and learn what they can and can’t get away with. Instead, Mac Jones played scared and without a hint of aggression.

As for your weird Flacco comment, you must not have watched any football today because that 79-yard TD was a throw behind the LOS that the WR took to the house. He averaged 6.2 yds/attempt on his other throws.

Reactions: CWR

HungryLion

Reaction score
Flacco is washed.

If he beats out Hurts, then it poses a very serious issue for them.

Flacco is washed.

We just don’t know how good Hurts will be either. Historical odds of him being any good, aren’t in his favor.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
87 yards on 19 attempts is garbage.

Now’s the time for rookies to sling it and learn what they can and can’t get away with. Instead, Mac Jones played scared and without a hint of aggression.
K.
As for your weird Flacco comment, you must not have watched any football today because that 79-yard TD was a throw behind the LOS that the WR took to the house. He averaged 6.2 yds/attempt on his other throws.
Yeah. I watched that play. And it was a gimmie toss in a first preseason game.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Flacco is washed.

If he beats out Hurts, then it poses a very serious issue for them.
This post isn’t directed towards you, but in general for the board as a whole. Many on this board think Flacco is washed up, but seem to be crapping their pants in fear of Fitzpatrick. That’s laughable. Flacco has won a Super Bowl and has been pretty good throughout his career. Fitzpatrick is a career journeyman that has never won a damned thing. I’m not even arguing that Flacco isn’t washed up. I’m just saying the fear of Fitzpatrick by some is pretty damned pitiful.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
This post isn’t directed towards you, but in general for the board as a whole. Many on this board think Flacco is washed up, but seem to be crapping their pants in fear of Fitzpatrick. That’s laughable. Flacco has won a Super Bowl and has been pretty good throughout his career. Fitzpatrick is a career journeyman that has never won a damned thing. I’m not even arguing that Flacco isn’t washed up. I’m just saying the fear of Fitzpatrick by some is pretty damned pitiful.
Im more worried about heinecke than fitztragic if we are being honest

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I am not quite I understand your perspective.

I don't see much about Fitzpatrick being all that around here.

But then again, maybe I am not looking for it.