Image: NFL Twitter Poll: Which trio do you take?

BermyStar

Reaction score
I'd swap Zeke for Khalil, but that's because I long for a pressure player..
The addition of Mack is what makes me give pause. Had it been Carr, Cooper and ALL of their RBs I'd take our trio lol. But a dominant edge rusher...that's playing dirty.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
It can be whatever or wherever the discussion takes us. You're not obligated to hold true to the thread title.

That said, there's nothing negative about this thread, tho. This is just random chatter. Nobody's bashing players. No one is obligated to go all Cowboys either if they don't want to. Suggesting that someone would swap a player from another team with a current Cowboys player is not negative. It just means you like someone better.

Except in the cases where the mods say stick to the topic. :p

DFWJC

Reaction score
Nice to be in this conversation.
If I was totally unbiased, it's for sure be option "B"

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Ouch. I was all for Cowboys till I seen that they snuck Mack in there

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with that, but Khalil Mack is da truth right now.
Took him long enough. Zeke is an MVP candidate already. Plug and play guy. Zeke only makes this offense go. DMac, Morris, and Dunbar do not do what Zeke doe behind this line.

No thanks. We'll get defense for sure next season. As of now, I'm riding with what we got defensively.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Zeke? No way. He's a generational talent. Dez is just another really good receiver. I'd swap him for Mack in a nanosecond.
This is silly on many levels.

Zeke a generational talent? Meh. Time will tell. For a RB he has to do it for a decade. He isn't even th emost impressive RB this year. That's David Johnson.

But even if he was Adrian Peterson...taking him over a young edge rusher who is probably going to win DPoY is stupid. Especially when that edge rusher is young and cost controlled. Especially when the running back position is fungible.

plymkr

Reaction score
Nah, sign JPP and either draft DE at our position, or trade up in the draft if McClay and Vital see a bonafide stud. They have hit like a son of a gun.

Sign JPP at around 5-12/28 guar. and stack the D
I don't know bro, I'm not sure I want that 3 fingered freak on our team. Maybe we can get him a special glove that looks like he has all his fingers, Lol. I'm kidding, I'd take him easily if he's recovers from his hernia or whatever he is injured with right now. He's been a pain the butt for years, I'd like him on our side.

plymkr

Reaction score
Man! And it's the one thing this team is lacking.

The QB room got Dak and Romo..
The WR room is adequate enough with or without Dez.
They got a gajillion RBs on the roster...

If they had this dude on the squad, I'd be completely homered out.. lol
You talk abut homered out as being a bad thing. I never leave the state of homerism.

erod

Reaction score
This is silly on many levels.

Zeke a generational talent? Meh. Time will tell. For a RB he has to do it for a decade. He isn't even th emost impressive RB this year. That's David Johnson.

But even if he was Adrian Peterson...taking him over a young edge rusher who is probably going to win DPoY is stupid. Especially when that edge rusher is young and cost controlled. Especially when the running back position is fungible.

The running back position isn't "fungible" with a guy like Elliott. He dictates literally everything the defense does. Johnson is a fine back, but he's not in Zeke's class. He doesn't pass protect like Zeke, and the Cowboys are just scratching the surface with Elliott in the passing game. That will come along with Dak's progress.

Dez, on the other hand, is just one of 15-20 receivers in that class.