NFL upholds Brady's 4 game suspension

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
the irrational *******s in this forum are trying to get me to reconsider that....

Wow. I'm just going to park this right here and ask you to read your posts from the start of this mess and the accusations and names you flung at people. Glass houses my friend, glass houses.

pot_kettle.jpg

Again, this reaction you are getting didn't come out of nowhere, you earned it with your tone and demeanor since day one of this.

Last edited:

dogberry

Reaction score
Will the federal court allow Brady's team to contest the science in the Wells report?

Some posters have said no.

Rogah

Reaction score
Will the federal court allow Brady's team to contest the science in the Wells report?

Some posters have said no.
Most reports are saying this lawsuit is based on procedural grounds. It will not be challenging the wrongfulness of the Wells Report, but rather the procedural grounds of the whole process, punishment way out of line with any established precedent, the fact that they guy who made the punishment heard the appeal, things like that.

Rogah

Reaction score
When the Cowboys season is done I pretty much am as well. Didn't watch one down of this last SB because I hate both teams. I do like Russell Wilson for some odd reason but I hate that team.

I don't care who wins. Loses. If it's not Dallas MEH!
Really? I doubt your opinion represents the majority. I would wager the 99% of people in this forum have teams they hate more than others, and teams they root against no matter who is playing them. For me those teams are the NFC East rivals, plus GB, Pittsburgh and San Francisco.

Staubacher

Reaction score
He's arrogant. All this over 4 games. It's stupid. He's never getting his reputation back. That ship has sailed.

The petulance comes from people who have always gotten their way. Kraft is genuinely shocked Goodell didn't go wink-wink and lessen Brady's suspension. There was no deal in place just Kraft expecting the usual back room favoritism that he got with Spygate.

And Brady is at an egomaniacal how dare anyone question my perfectness point in his life.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Really? I doubt your opinion represents the majority. I would wager the 99% of people in this forum have teams they hate more than others, and teams they root against no matter who is playing them. For me those teams are the NFC East rivals, plus GB, Pittsburgh and San Francisco.

The one notable team from your list is NE

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score

Who cares? I control my tv and I don't care if other people watch football 24 hours a day.

In pro ball when Dallas is done I'm done.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
The petulance comes from people who have always gotten their way. Kraft is genuinely shocked Goodell didn't go wink-wink and lessen Brady's suspension. There was no deal in place just Kraft expecting the usual back room favoritism that he got with Spygate.

And Brady is at an egomaniacal how dare anyone question my perfectness point in his life.

Tom is a bit arrogant. And it's made him look very poorly these last few days.

He should have just accepted these games and moved on.

Rogah

Reaction score
Who cares? I control my tv and I don't care if other people watch football 24 hours a day.

You can do whatever the heck you want. It's a free country.

What I, on the other hand, do is root against those aforementioned 6 teams if they are still alive.

Plumfool

Reaction score
Why the two orders?????
Why fire the locker room guys if no one did anything wrong????
Why take the fine and draft pick penalties?????

image.png

http://i640.***BLOCKED***/albums/uu130/plumfool/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-10/506936C8-9864-436E-8553-563113F57A3F.jpg

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
You can do whatever the heck you want. It's a free country.

What I, on the other hand, do is root against those aforementioned 6 teams if they are still alive.

Go for it. It's Dallas or nothing for me. Same for Bama. Tide or nothing. I don't watch if they're not in the Championship game unless I'm somewhere and a tv is on. Mine isn't.

Rogah

Reaction score
Why the two orders?????
Why fire the locker room guys if no one did anything wrong????
Why take the fine and draft pick penalties?????
You want to play that game? OK...

Why did the league lie about the air pressure measurements after the AFCCG?
Why did they let that lie stay out there for 4 months without correcting it?
How do you feel knowing that the initial outrage this story generated was based on a total lie?
Why did Gardi lie in his letter to Bob Kraft saying 1 ball was as low as 10.1?
Why did Blandino lie prior to the Super Bowl and say no one from the league office was aware of any complaints made beforehand and the issue first came up during the AFCCG itself?

If Tom Brady is so wrong and the League is so right, why did the league tell so many lies?

Plankton

Reaction score
You want to play that game? OK...

Why did the league lie about the air pressure measurements after the AFCCG?
Why did they let that lie stay out there for 4 months without correcting it?
How do you feel knowing that the initial outrage this story generated was based on a total lie?
Why did Gardi lie in his letter to Bob Kraft saying 1 ball was as low as 10.1?
Why did Blandino lie prior to the Super Bowl and say no one from the league office was aware of any complaints made beforehand and the issue first came up during the AFCCG itself?

If Tom Brady is so wrong and the League is so right, why did the league tell so many lies?

They knew who they were dealing with - a team that tells lies as easily as they breathe.

Brady told the league that he routinely destroys his old phones when he gets a new one, as he did when he destroyed the phone prior to meeting with Wells.

Except, his old phone that he used until November of 2014 still existed in working order.

So you will assail the league for lying, but give your boy Brady a pass?

Rogah

Reaction score
They knew who they were dealing with - a team that tells lies as easily as they breathe.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... so because it was the Patriots, it's ok that the league deliberately told a lie to get the public whipped up into a frenzy, and let it sit out there for 4 months.......

Geez, if the league was so certain of themselves, you'd think they wouldn't be telling so many lies.....

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score

I'll still watch (because other people in my house will have it on) but not as intently. I stop caring once the Cowboys are out.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

Brady told the league that he routinely destroys his old phones when he gets a new one, as he did when he destroyed the phone prior to meeting with Wells.

Except, his old phone that he used until November of 2014 still existed in working order.

So you will assail the league for lying, but give your boy Brady a pass?

Im gonna take a wild guess and say he doesnt answer that :muttley:

Rogah

Reaction score
Im gonna take a wild guess and say he doesnt answer that :muttley:
I'll gladly answer it, as soon as someone starts answering mine.

How does it feel to know the NFL has been lying to you about this since day 1, and so much of your sanctimony was based on a lie?