Twitter: NFL will not suspend Tyreek Hill; unlike Ezekiel Elliott **merged**

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I want the NFL to take action because there is plenty of evidence that the kid is getting abused by both parents. One of whom is in the league. I could care less about how it relates to anything else.
Plenty of evidence? Please share it with the rest of us, the police, and NFL.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yep I posted that...killed his unborn child in college
I have not read anything that confirmed she was in fact 8 weeks pregnant, and nothing I read in his plea ever said he killed his unborn child...NOTHING. Now what she stated in the police report is one thing,..... reality is another.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
HILL has a pattern of abuse and verbal threats..PLEAD GUILTY! Scumbag is right! Can people change? SOMETIMES...buts its pretty darn rare. Hill sounds like a control monger. The girlfriend/mother of the kid is woefully inept it sounds like. How does the league and Goodell reconcile what they did to the Dallas Cowboys and Zeke Elliot as opposed to Hill..and Hunt for that matter? We need to call Goodell or email him and demand an explanation. All we heard about in 2016-17 was protecting the shield and the integrity of the league. WHAT HAS CHANGED?
The Mahomes Effect.
Mahomes is the next great QB and face of the NFL, he needs his game breaking targets to throw to.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
It seems the league is tiring of these cases and is OK with the league going full Shawshank.

Reuben Foster and Tyreek Hill. Wow, might as well let Greg Hardy back in and dig up Aaron Hernandez.
If OJ Simpson could run a 4.3 forty today, Id sign him up. He is free to work , isnt he? And if he isnt free, then every person that gets out of prison should not be able to work either. Just let em all be homeless and rob people to survive??? yes?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Because that only constitutes murder in a minority of states.

Yes, it’s completely screwed up and illogical.
so you think in conservative Ok. that kiling an unborn child is not a crime? get real

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Gotcha so he is probably just innocent then? The woman with severe injuries and who had a miscarriage was just lying.

Please.
I never said he was innocent, but there are all sorts of gray in that case. In the case of T Hill, he has NOTHING on his record as of today... NOTHING. No matter how much you still want to hold 2015 against him.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Plenty of evidence? Please share it with the rest of us, the police, and NFL.
Did you hear the tapes? I spent the last year taking a 4 year old to counseling for PTSD symptoms thanks to her mother. I was told to always listen in on her when she was playing alone with toys. Kids will act out things that happen to them with their toys and talk about it. I heard some disturbing ****. So when my daughter is humping things and trying to touch her little brother inappropriately and I ask her why she does that and she says "mommy taught me" there's a reason for it. Now his kid always seems to say his dad did it. He doesn't deny his kid says it he even says his kid says he does lots of things. Then there's the whole "you should be terrified of me too *****" he doesn't deny his kid is terrified of him instead he takes the chance to reinforce the idea that she should be too. People that aren't abusive wouldn't do that.

Little Jr

Reaction score
He did not break the kid's arm. Nobody did. It was an accident, likely from a fall.

What was on the audio was NOT a threat.

So many here completely unfamiliar with what is going on in this case. And worse, people want the NFL to take poor acyions because they took poor actions with Zeke. We should want the NFL to do better, not continue to suck.

This is not a travesty. What happened to Zeke was. We want less of those, not more.
"You need to fear me too, *****" is not a threat?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yeah I spent the better half of 2018 going through custody it's not pretty.

The league opened Pandora's box with the Ray Rice and Zeke cases. I'm not sure if they can close it.
I'd muddled thru about 80% of the entire year of2011 on that of accused misdemeanor d.v. charges, (as I'd laid security over a "lap top" of the girlfriend's & she'd called the cops,,,god knows I'd of given her a pick-up truck&10k to of just slunk away permanently ,other than summoning the fuzz),,,let me tell you one thing, all of those esteemed& virtuous pinnacles of life's standards and guidelines to live/ steer by was pretty much immediately vaporized in an high,wide & handsome fashion upon my grist being thrust into that mandatory hell bent for conviction local court systems grindstone of monetary intake of demigod like dispicable arenao_O

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Did you hear the tapes? I spent the last year taking a 4 year old to counseling for PTSD symptoms thanks to her mother. I was told to always listen in on her when she was playing alone with toys. Kids will act out things that happen to them with their toys and talk about it. I heard some disturbing ****. So when my daughter is humping things and trying to touch her little brother inappropriately and I ask her why she does that and she says "mommy taught me" there's a reason for it. Now his kid always seems to say his dad did it. He doesn't deny his kid says it he even says his kid says he does lots of things. Then there's the whole "you should be terrified of me too *****" he doesn't deny his kid is terrified of him instead he takes the chance to reinforce the idea that she should be too. People that aren't abusive wouldn't do that.
Damn dude... sorry you had that happen.

dallas72

Reaction score
I have not read anything that confirmed she was in fact 8 weeks pregnant, and nothing I read in his plea ever said he killed his unborn child...NOTHING. Now what she stated in the police report is one thing,..... reality is another.
According to a Stillwater Police Department arrest report, his girlfriend at the time, Crystal Espinal, showed up in an emergency room with cuts and bruises on her face and neck. (The officer who filed the report noted that her lip was busted, that she was wincing with pain and that the mark under her eye was turning purple as she spoke.) Espinal, who was eight weeks pregnant at the time, said Hill had grabbed her neck with his hands, pinned her against the wall and then thrown her to the ground like a “rag doll.” She told an officer that Hill had picked her up by her hair and put her in a headlock. After Espinal had screamed “I can’t breathe” several times, she alleged, he released her, then sat on top of her, punching her in the stomach losing thier 8 week old unborn child..

ghst187

Reaction score
LOL. Could Goodell possibly be more inept at his job.

If I was Zeke. I would be so pissed off that I would have trouble sleeping for days.

And sue for a bajillion dollars as should Jerry . Unreal.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I spent the better half of 2018 going through custody it's not pretty.

The league opened Pandora's box with the Ray Rice and Zeke cases. I'm not sure if they can close it.

It would be best to just tie suspensions to the legal systems findings. If no charges are pressed then it's hard to see how the NFL can know more than the authorities. If the rules were tied to the legal system then the NFL could just deflect criticism to the police.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
It would be best to just tie suspensions to the legal systems findings. If no charges are pressed then it's hard to see how the NFL can know more than the authorities. If the rules were tied to the legal system then the NFL could just deflect criticism to the police.
That's what I call Pandora's box. They should've announced it as policy as soon as the tape came out.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The lead investigator in the Zeke case also recommended no suspension based on her findings. Thus is why Jerry seemed so sure they dodged a bullet as late as August that summer. That investigator was then inexplicably removed from the equation. There was something else going on with that situation. What exactly, we'll never know.