NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

TheFinisher

Reaction score
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
To avoid all this nonsense, the NFL should just reduce it to 1 game. We could all move on and focus on the season. That'd be better than engaging in a pissing contest with the league office and the NFLPA.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Wow. I just don't understand why the NFL would go out of its way to railroad one of its young stars. They had a year to investigate and they still completely blew it.
They did not spend a year "investigating" the case, they made up their minds as soon as the allegations surfaced. The 13 months was simply "billable hours" to insure the outcome they desired.

Zordon

Reaction score
Wow. I just don't understand why the NFL would go out of its way to railroad one of its young stars. They had a year to investigate and they still completely blew it.
Why? Because they hate the Dallas Cowboys and everything we stand for and they feel like the league will thrive regardless if we're relevant.

The league offices would absolutely LOVE a patriots vs giants super bowl every year.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
To avoid all this nonsense, the NFL should just reduce it to 1 game. We could all move on and focus on the season. That'd be better than engaging in a pissing contest with the league office and the NFLPA.

any sort of suspension implies zeke did something. so, no. fight this **** as hard as possible to ruin the leagues credibility. and get goodell fired.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
they hired someone, who gave them their opinion, completely ignored it, and tried to have it axed from records. again, how did they not think itd leak?

also, why would they even risk this? this is bad, for the NFL. it could someone their job.

From day one, that's the question I've been asking. There is no way this doesn't end badly for the NFL. I have no idea what they were thinking.