NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
To avoid all this nonsense, the NFL should just reduce it to 1 game. We could all move on and focus on the season. That'd be better than engaging in a pissing contest with the league office and the NFLPA.
I disagree. Even 1 game is an admission of guilt. Being labeled a WOMAN beater is a horrible stigma for a 22-year old to live with for the rest of his life. He needs to fight this.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
To avoid all this nonsense, the NFL should just reduce it to 1 game. We could all move on and focus on the season. That'd be better than engaging in a pissing contest with the league office and the NFLPA.
No way, if Zeke is innocent then he needs to be exonerated and clear his name. Goodell and Friel need to be held responsible for attempting to damage his reputation and career.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
From day one, that's the question I've been asking. There is no way this doesn't end badly for the NFL. I have no idea what they were thinking.

i mean, i sort of get it. they need to do many many things to correct what happened with the ray rice situation. 2 game suspension and then a few days later the video drops. it was a massive embarrassment.

but it seems here they recklessly figured oh, well a girl was hit, and so zeke is the example. forgetting that there are other factors that go into it. like people who recommend what should happen, or the actual cops and investigators outside of the league who already deemed there was nothing there.

i hope goodell gets fired.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Nobody is accepting 1 game. Nobody
I would think 1 game for the St. Pattys day incident.
No way, if Zeke is innocent then he needs to be exonerated and clear his name. Goodell and Friel need to be held responsible for attempting to damage his reputation and career.
There is not enough evidence to say he is a woman beater, he should absolutely clear his name. But he has shown a pattern of negative behavior worthy of a one game suspension under the personal conduct policy imo

windjc

Reaction score
So there are two injunctions now? One from Zeke and one from the players union?

mugsybows

Reaction score
What scares me, and someone with more expertise on this please feel free to ease me, but it scares me that what if say it gets scheduled to be heard around November and then judge is like hey precident was set in Brady case. Article 46 says goodell is god. It's **** but that's what was agreed suspension upheld and he serves those games around playoff time.