NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

Cowboys22

Reaction score
What scares me, and someone with more expertise on this please feel free to ease me, but it scares me that what if say it gets scheduled to be heard around November and then judge is like hey precident was set in Brady case. Article 46 says goodell is god. It's **** but that's what was agreed suspension upheld and he serves those games around playoff time.

Suspensions are for regular season games. Any lawyer worth his salt will get extensions until the offseason.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I would think 1 game for the St. Pattys day incident.

There is not enough evidence to say he is a woman beater, he should absolutely clear his name. But he has shown a pattern of negative behavior worthy of a one game suspension under the personal conduct policy imo
The nfl already said he wasn't getting punished for St Pattys. If they did they would open up another can of worms. Gronk is on tape for motorboating a chick. And I'm sure plenty of other players have done the same. Zeke's girlfriend told them she was fine with it and it was at a Marti Gras type event.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
There was a time I thought the conspiracy angle was far-fetched. Now it seems the most plausible explanation

Yep. Obvious collusion and conspiracy to deliver a pre determined outcome which denied Zeke fundamental fairness and may have violated many other rights inherent in labor law and our legal system in general. His lawyers have so many avenues to pursue its unfathomable the NFL got itself in this position.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
f212fd68aeca509fcdbbb675e67ce9276b0d9fa965fa8bb5865c167eccb8b1d9.jpg